Ext User
    Vote Rating
    Stargazers is on a distinguished road

Default Grid total sum row, how I can add that?

Grid total sum row, how I can add that?

Hi.

I have tried to make grid total sums work, but I can't find any way. I have looked that example couple of hours and still can't make it work, so, hope somebody can help.

I have added lines
    var summary = new Ext.grid.GroupSummary();

Then I have also set plugins: summary and in each row I have set summaryType: 'sum'. I have also tried to create summaryRenderer: function() { return 10; } for test, but I can't see my sum row anywhere

Can somebody post sample what is AS SHORT AS POSSIBLE, and nothing more. In that example there is so many lines and no comments enough to make me understand what is needed and what is not...

Thanks.

Ext User
    Vote Rating
    mjlecomte will become famous soon enough mjlecomte will become famous soon enough

You might get better success if you post your code so someone can inspect what you're doing wrong.

Vote Rating
    jay@moduscreate.com is a name known to all jay@moduscreate.com is a name known to all jay@moduscreate.com is a name known to all jay@moduscreate.com is a name known to all jay@moduscreate.com is a name known to all jay@moduscreate.com is a name known to all

As MJ Said, you really won't go far w/out posting your code. to be honest, you're more or less asking for an example of how to do it.. no?

Ext User
    Vote Rating
    Stargazers is on a distinguished road

Quote Originally Posted by jgarcia@tdg-i.com View Post
    As MJ Said, you really won't go far w/out posting your code. to be honest, you're more or less asking for an example of how to do it.. no?
    Well, yes. I am asking as simple example as possible.

Sorry, I can't paste source (because it is couple of thousand lines and in so many files, and not all written by myself...). Those examples what I have looked on this page made no sense for me. :/

Now I have added sum row just by adding it as a normal line and placed it as last item... Not very well, but better than nothing, but if someone can help and give example where is nothing more than what is really required, I would be thankfully

Ext User
    Vote Rating
    mjlecomte will become famous soon enough mjlecomte will become famous soon enough

Instead of trying this with 2000 line code why not try it with one of the array grid examples or something?

Sencha User
    Vote Rating
    jmariani is on a distinguished road

Default store.sum

store.sum

Try using the sum method of the store.

Vote Rating
    carol.ext will become famous soon enough carol.ext will become famous soon enough

What browser are you using? Are you getting any errors ?