Ext User
    Vote Rating
    marswe is on a distinguished road

Default Different TabItem behaviour!?

Different TabItem behaviour!?

I have a TabPanel created in a View which I store in the Registry:
    Code:

protectedvoid initUI() { viewport = new Viewport(); viewport.setLayout(new CenterLayout()); ContentPanel panel = new ContentPanel(); panel.setBodyBorder(false); panel.setHeaderVisible(false); panel.setSize(600,600); panel.setScrollMode(Scroll.AUTO); tab = new TabPanel(); tab.setBodyBorder(false); Registry.register("tabPanel", tab); panel.add(tab); viewport.add(panel); RootPanel.get().add(viewport);
    }
    When I later on in another view loads the TabPanel and adds a tabItem I do like this:
    Code:

TabPanel tab = (TabPanel) Registry.get(
    "tabPanel"); searchTab = new TabItem(constants.searchTabCaption()); searchTab.setClosable(false); searchTab.add(panel);
    tab.add(searchTab);
    When I then start my application none tab is selected so unless I click on the tab I don't the tab content and then it looks ok. But if I instead add the line
    Code:

tab.setSelection(searchTab);

the tab is indeed selected but the layout does not look good, i.e. the table heading on a table in the tabitem together with two buttons does not look good.

What could be the problem?

/Markus

Sencha - GXT Dev Team darrellmeyer's Avatar
    Vote Rating
    darrellmeyer is on a distinguished road

If you post you sample code in this format I will take a look.

Ext User
    Vote Rating
    marswe is on a distinguished road

Ok, I tried a different approach and instead of putting the tabpanel itself in the registry I created a tabitem, added it to the tabpanel and put that into the registry. Then it worked!

Thread Participants: 1