Ext User
    Vote Rating
    Mason is on a distinguished road

Question ComboBox & DateField widgets don't line up correctly

ComboBox & DateField widgets don't line up correctly

Has anybody encountered issues with these widgets not lining up correctly in a Form? These widgets consist of two widgets - a text field and an image - but the image next to the text field appears lower to the right of the text field! I've tried many attribute settings and changing parent container type, but have not had any success with this issue!

I tried to run the FormPanelPage sample to find out if there are any problems with the way I use the widgets, however, the sample code does not run as it appears in the demo!!

Any suggestion would be highly appreciated.

Thanks,

Ext User
    Vote Rating
    zaccret is on a distinguished road

I think I got the same bug here : http://extjs.com/forum/showthread.php?t=37100
    Is that the same bug ? If it is, Darell has fixed it for next release. You should also take at look here http://extjs.com/forum/showthread.php?t=38334 as it is closely related (some bugs happen depending on your doctype declaration).

Ext User
    Vote Rating
    Mason is on a distinguished road

Thanks for the response; the link you sent me and my problem could be stemming from the same bug, but in my case the heights appear equal; just that they don't line up - their y-coordinates are different so the image button shows up lower next to the text field.

I'm just hoping it is a bug that is addressed in the upcoming release - I'm just totally out of ideas at this point!

Ext User
    Vote Rating
    zaccret is on a distinguished road

Anyway, it really looks to be related to the standard/quirks mode issue Hope this will be addressed soon.

Thread Participants: 1

film izle

hd film izle

film sitesi

takipci kazanma sitesi

takipci kazanma sitesi

güzel olan herşey

takipci alma sitesi

komik eğlenceli videolar