Ok .. Last time I bled for nearly 2 days on trying to learn it myself and tonight I don't have the luxury so here goes.

This is my XML file ... If you have suggestions for formating it differently then I'm up for that.
Code:
<?xml version='1.0' encoding='UTF-8'?><Item>
<Site_id>1</Site_id>
<Database_id>1</Database_id>
<RECORD_BusinessID>1</RECORD_BusinessID>
<RECORD_SectionTypeID>351</RECORD_SectionTypeID>
<RECORD_TypeID>0</RECORD_TypeID>
<RECORD_id>18</RECORD_id>
</Item>
* The preview / forum seems to remove the lower dash but they are there, the XML naming is valid.

This is my Data Store ..
Code:
var ds = new Ext.data.Store({
				proxy: new Ext.data.HttpProxy({url: '/brain_'+ajaxAction+'.php'+url, method: 'GET'}),
				reader: new Ext.data.XmlReader( {record: 'item', id: 'Record_id'} )

}); 
			ds.on('load',AJAX_LoadedDetail, this, false);
All the examples I have checked "know" the fields that they are processing .. I do not. What I want to do is take the XML file and process the fields from it and match it up with my website form (this already works without a problem).

I do knot know the logic for my Data store or my AJAX_LoadedDetail callback function.

Code:
function AJAX_LoadedDetail(ds) {
	alert('ds.getCount() :: '+ds.getCount());
	interrogate(ds);
	for (var i = 0; i < ds.getCount(); i++) {
		var rec = ds.getAt(i);
		interrogate(rec);
		//FormFieldSetValue(rec.get("input"), rec.get("value"))
	}
}
In AJAX_LoadedDetail I would like to walk down all the <item> -> nodes and execute the FormFieldSetValue that takes the "field name" and "field value".

Can anyone please help me .. It would be so greatly appreciated. I have Firebug, have debugged things, I just need to know the properties / methods to call to get at the value I know is in there.

Thanks,
Mark