Touch Premium Member
    Vote Rating
    felenka is on a distinguished road

Quote Originally Posted by jsakalos View Post
    What if you upgrade to the latest 2.x release? (Ext 2.3.0 at the moment.)
    I tried recently and it doesn't work either, bug remains
    The only way is to disable autoScroll

Sencha - Community Support Team jsakalos's Avatar
    Vote Rating
    jsakalos has a brilliant future jsakalos has a brilliant future jsakalos has a brilliant future jsakalos has a brilliant future jsakalos has a brilliant future jsakalos has a brilliant future jsakalos has a brilliant future jsakalos has a brilliant future jsakalos has a brilliant future jsakalos has a brilliant future jsakalos has a brilliant future

Any showcase? BTW, you're the only one who complains about this after the above upgrade. So we need to see it.
    Jozef Sakalos, aka Saki

Education, extensions and services for developers at new http://extjs.eu
    News: Grid Search Plugin, ExtJS 5 Complex Data Binding using MVVM

Touch Premium Member
    Vote Rating

Any showcase? BTW, you're the only one who complains about this after the above upgrade. So we need to see it.
    It's a part of CMS with *huge* heep of code.
    As far as I extract the code so that you can reproduce the bug, I'll send it to forum

Vote Rating
    jsakalos has a brilliant future jsakalos has a brilliant future jsakalos has a brilliant future jsakalos has a brilliant future jsakalos has a brilliant future jsakalos has a brilliant future jsakalos has a brilliant future jsakalos has a brilliant future jsakalos has a brilliant future jsakalos has a brilliant future jsakalos has a brilliant future

If you really want to have it fixed then the fastest way is to prepare an independent showcase. I may happen very easily that such errors can be caused by "hugeness" of the application because some applied css classes, config options, etc. are easily overlooked in a big application. Starting from minimum is the very fast way to find the root of the problem.
    Jozef Sakalos, aka Saki

Touch Premium Member
    Vote Rating

If you really want to have it fixed then the fastest way is to prepare an independent showcase. I may happen very easily that such errors can be caused by "hugeness" of the application because some applied css classes, config options, etc. are easily overlooked in a big application. Starting from minimum is the very fast way to find the root of the problem.
    I agree with you about the complexity of the code
    From the other side, how could it be possible that the same complex code works well when I just change "autoScroll" from "true" to "false" in one place in the specific panel?
    For me, it looks like the problem is somewhere inside extjs classes, and I just was too unlucky to find the weak point

PS. looked into your examples, most of things are familiar for me, but several ones are really good, thanks, expect to use them in close future

Vote Rating

it looks like the problem is somewhere inside extjs classes
    It could be, however, I still think the fastest way to find out is to go from simpler to complex, not vice versa.
    Jozef Sakalos, aka Saki

Touch Premium Member
    Vote Rating

It could be, however, I still think the fastest way to find out is to go from simpler to complex, not vice versa.
    Hopefully, it looks like I figured this out
    I found the duplicated IDs in the code, and after I changed them to be unique throughout the code, the jumping disappeared.
    The funny point is that the code with duplicated IDs was not related to the jumping tree. But on some reason it affected it in this strange way.

I'm still trying to extract the part of code to make it as an example, but not sure how long it may take