Vote Rating
    nassaja-rus is on a distinguished road

What about 3.3? It seems that headers in 3.3 redraws at each update of the grid. And this destroy filters with combo.
    -= miu-miu =-

Linux, Perl, GNU, Open Source, Ajax, Ubuntu 9.04

Ext User
    Vote Rating
    nickelj is on a distinguished road

Quote Originally Posted by nassaja-rus View Post
    What about 3.3? It seems that headers in 3.3 redraws at each update of the grid. And this destroy filters with combo.
    Yeah....I have tested with 3.3 and with 3.2.1....

3.2.1 works, 3.3 does not.

Jim

Sencha User
    Vote Rating
    daddie888 is on a distinguished road

Quote Originally Posted by nickelj View Post
    Is it possible to use this plugin in combination with the ext.ux.livegrid extension?

If so...any examples?

Jim
    Nice solution, i use it with activewidgets grid and don't like to reïnvent the wheel so i'm trying to get yours to work with livegrid but it doesn't work with Ext JS v3.2.1 nor v3.3.0.
    In a plain grid without livegrid i get the filterrow but nothing happens when i put a value in the filter and hit ENTER.
    In livegrid the filterrow renders first but is covered by the body of the grid.
    Not sure if i got everything right, the example link http://84.253.168.37:8090/w2p/docs.html you refer to doesn't work..

Thanks,
    Peter

Ext Premium Member
    Vote Rating
    Nicolas BUI is on a distinguished road

Hi,

In fact, as what i can see (debugging), the grid headers is rendered 2 times ?
    So the first time, the plugin is well rendered as the header is here (with firebug, header TDs has id).
    But few milliseconds after, the view render the header cells again (with firebug, header TDs has lost id). That's why the plugin disapear after.
    So after checking the doc, I've saw the event "viewready" that make things work as expected as it's mean at least that grid has completly finish as you can select rows after that).

So, to make it render properly with Ext 3.3.0, you have to use the event "viewready" instead of "render" as a workaround ?

Code:
        applyFiltersText: "Apply filters",

init:function(grid) 
        {
            this.grid = grid;
            this.gridView = null;
            this.panels = [];
            //I TD corrispondenti ai vari headers
            this.headerCells = null;
            this.grid.on("viewready", this.onRender, this);
            this.grid.on("columnmove", this.renderFilters.createDelegate(this, [false]), this);
            this.grid.on("columnresize", this.onColResize, this);
    Edit (15h56): It's seem that using "viewready" is not enough too as is the grid refresh again, the rendering will be lost. So, instead using "viewready", It seem to work better with view "refresh" event .... :
    Code:
    this.grid.getView().on("refresh", this.onRender, this);
    Good luck !
    Last edited by Nicolas BUI; 14 Oct 2010 at 5:58 AM. Reason: precision

Ext JS Premium Member
    Vote Rating
    ttbgwt will become famous soon enough

So where did you put?
    Code:
    this.grid.getView().on("refresh", this.onRender, this);

Ext User
    Vote Rating
    nickelj is on a distinguished road

Is it possible to use this plugin in combination with the ext.ux.livegrid extension?

If so...any examples?

Jim

Sencha - Support Team scottmartin's Avatar
    Vote Rating
    scottmartin has a brilliant future scottmartin has a brilliant future scottmartin has a brilliant future scottmartin has a brilliant future scottmartin has a brilliant future scottmartin has a brilliant future scottmartin has a brilliant future scottmartin has a brilliant future scottmartin has a brilliant future scottmartin has a brilliant future scottmartin has a brilliant future

The fix presented by Nicolas caused many redraw issues and I had to force quit FF.

-The initial screen showed all field.
    -Entering a filter value only shows editors in filter panel up to that field. All others were missing.
    -Missing editors in panel flashed repeatedly and eventually crashed browser.

Please present your entire snippet of changed code if you feel this is incorrect.

Regards,
    Scott.

Ext Premium Member
    Vote Rating
    Nicolas BUI is on a distinguished road

@scottmartin : you are right, in come case, my fix won't work as you can ends with infinite loop...

Actually the filter render directly in the header cell ... that's not a good idea becase it cause many problems with refreshing data and mess with css. Instead it should create a second row and render on it.

Ext JS Premium Member
    Vote Rating
    justin.lucas is on a distinguished road

anyone know what ever happened to this functionality?:

* If set to "button" an apply button is rendered near each filter. When user push this button all filters are applied at the same time. This
    * could be useful if you want to set more than one filter before reload the store.

that is what i need most! i appreciate any advise/help.

thank you!

Ext JS Premium Member
    Vote Rating
    imran is on a distinguished road

Anyone managed to get this working with the Ext.ux.grid.LockingGridView/Ext.ux.grid.LockingColumnModel UX bundled in 3.2.1?