Ext JS Premium Member
    Vote Rating
    Eric24 is on a distinguished road

Default One Grid vs Multiple Grids

One Grid vs Multiple Grids

A philosophical question of sorts: In an app that uses a half-dozen or so grids, but will only ever display one grid at a time, is it better to create each of the possible grids (on a card or tab layout, for example) and switch between them, or create a single grid and "reconfigure" the grid to a new datastore and column model? Visually, either approach has exactly the same effect. Any reason/rationale to use one approach over the other? What other factors would come into play that might sway the decision one way or the other?

Sencha - Community Support Team jay@moduscreate.com's Avatar
    Vote Rating
    jay@moduscreate.com is a name known to all jay@moduscreate.com is a name known to all jay@moduscreate.com is a name known to all jay@moduscreate.com is a name known to all jay@moduscreate.com is a name known to all jay@moduscreate.com is a name known to all

I would go w/ using one grid and reconfiguring it. just remember that you lose selections when doing so.

Ext User
    Vote Rating
    jpnet is an unknown quantity at this point

I use one grid. I was more or less thinking from a resource standpoint... that having a lot of grids stored in memory may bog down the browser. Does anyone else have any experience with this?

Sencha User
    Vote Rating
    perota is on a distinguished road

Is grid reconfiguration still the preferred way for ExtJs 4.2.x too?

film izle

hd film izle

film sitesi

takipci kazanma sitesi

takipci kazanma sitesi

güzel olan herşey

takipci alma sitesi

komik eğlenceli videolar