Ext User
    Vote Rating
    eugenparaschiv is on a distinguished road

Question store-binder-model question

store-binder-model question

I am trying to implement the following functionality, and I am unsure if I have to do it by hand or if it is supported by the GXT store-binder model:

- I have a bunch of text fields and a simple model and I just want to bind each text field to a propriety in the model, so that when I select a new Item in the model, the change will be automatically reflected in the text fields

- now, I do all this by hand, meaning that I get the value of the propriety and I simply update the field; I have not found a way to do what I was describing above, but because I was unsure if it was at all possible, I didn't look to hard.

That's it. I don't need complete details as to how this should be implemented (of course this would also be nice), I just need to know if it can be done, that is, if the store-binder-model (and so forth) architecture is designed to do this. If not, at least I know I have to do it by hand and move on. Thank you. Eugen.

Ext User
    Vote Rating
    eugenparaschiv is on a distinguished road

I have found the answer in another post...data binding scheduled for the 1.2 release...sorry for the unnecessary post, I'll do more looking and less writing next time.

film izle

hd film izle

film sitesi

takipci kazanma sitesi

takipci kazanma sitesi

güzel olan herşey

takipci alma sitesi

komik eğlenceli videolar