Ext User
    Vote Rating
    eugenparaschiv is on a distinguished road

Question store-binder-model question

store-binder-model question

I am trying to implement the following functionality, and I am unsure if I have to do it by hand or if it is supported by the GXT store-binder model:

- I have a bunch of text fields and a simple model and I just want to bind each text field to a propriety in the model, so that when I select a new Item in the model, the change will be automatically reflected in the text fields

- now, I do all this by hand, meaning that I get the value of the propriety and I simply update the field; I have not found a way to do what I was describing above, but because I was unsure if it was at all possible, I didn't look to hard.

That's it. I don't need complete details as to how this should be implemented (of course this would also be nice), I just need to know if it can be done, that is, if the store-binder-model (and so forth) architecture is designed to do this. If not, at least I know I have to do it by hand and move on. Thank you. Eugen.

Ext User
    Vote Rating
    eugenparaschiv is on a distinguished road

I have found the answer in another post...data binding scheduled for the 1.2 release...sorry for the unnecessary post, I'll do more looking and less writing next time.