Ext User
    Vote Rating
    RLivsey is on a distinguished road

Default Looking for an ExtJS consultant

Looking for an ExtJS consultant

I'm looking for someone to give us (CitySafe) some help with an app which makes fairly extensive use of ExtJS.

Company blurb: CitySafe provides web based software that helps organisations prepare for, respond to and recover from any kind of disruptive event (such as fire, flood or terrorist attack), protecting staff, assets and reputation whilst reducing the cost of business interruption.

The app in question is an incident management system which is used on a daily basis by government departments and large organisations.

We're looking for someone to:
    • optimize existing code
    • recommend better ways of doing things
    • design and implement new features and functionality
    Initially we're just looking for someone to dedicate a few hours a week, but hope to expand the role in the future if things work out. We're also looking at turning it into an AIR app in the near future, so any experience or desire to work in that area would be great.

I've attached a few screenshots below to give an example of what the app looks like / does at the moment.

If you're interested, drop me a private message with your availability and rates, or email me at richard@citysafe.org

Cheers.

Screenshots:

(larger versions available by looking here)

Sencha - Community Support Team jay@moduscreate.com's Avatar
    Vote Rating
    jay@moduscreate.com is a name known to all jay@moduscreate.com is a name known to all jay@moduscreate.com is a name known to all jay@moduscreate.com is a name known to all jay@moduscreate.com is a name known to all jay@moduscreate.com is a name known to all

Pretty cool.

Have you looked at the jobs link above?

Vote Rating
    jay@moduscreate.com is a name known to all jay@moduscreate.com is a name known to all jay@moduscreate.com is a name known to all jay@moduscreate.com is a name known to all jay@moduscreate.com is a name known to all jay@moduscreate.com is a name known to all

One suggestion:
    Might want to update this image, it shows the Firefox scroller bar bug in OS X

Ext User
    Vote Rating
    RLivsey is on a distinguished road

Quote Originally Posted by jgarcia@tdg-i.com View Post
    One suggestion:
    Might want to update this image, it shows the Firefox scroller bar bug in OS X
    Yeah, that site is ancient!

We have a new site which should finally launch the next week or so which is much more up to date:
    http://new.citysafe.org

Vote Rating

Quote Originally Posted by RLivsey View Post
    Yeah, that site is ancient!

We have a new site which should finally launch the next week or so which is much more up to date:
    http://new.citysafe.org
    Cool - looking sharp

Thread Participants: 1