Ext User
    Vote Rating
    zen is on a distinguished road

Default Customizing DD Proxy for grid rows

Customizing DD Proxy for grid rows

Hello,

this is my second post on the subject but i figured i've had the wrong aproach in the old one since nobody seems to know.

what i need to do is customize the DD Proxy of grid rows. However I need features beyond ddText which is the only relevant functionality I found so far in the grid.

what is the correct way of implementing customized dd proxies for grid rows?

Sencha - Community Support Team Condor's Avatar
    Vote Rating
    Condor is a splendid one to behold Condor is a splendid one to behold Condor is a splendid one to behold Condor is a splendid one to behold Condor is a splendid one to behold Condor is a splendid one to behold Condor is a splendid one to behold Condor is a splendid one to behold

Please bump your previous post and don't start a new thread.

Unfortunately there aren't many people using custom DD.
    Animal is probably the only support member that some active knowledge about it...

Ext User
    Vote Rating
    foxnolds is on a distinguished road

I've had limited success with custom DD - see my test page www.eteam.com.au/portal but for IE, I had to edit ext-all.js and ext-all-debug.js to disble getDragData method in the Ext.grid.DragZone class!$#@%! This event ALWAYS fires after my class event (override simply DOES NOT WORK) and when it does, my extended class event "onInitDrag" is never called...

Thread Participants: 2

film izle

hd film izle

film sitesi

takipci kazanma sitesi

takipci kazanma sitesi

güzel olan herşey

takipci alma sitesi

komik eğlenceli videolar