Ext User
    Vote Rating
    eugenparaschiv is on a distinguished road

Default draggable functionality and new releases

draggable functionality and new releases

I have a few things I am about to implement by hand, and I though I should ask if the functionality will be included in the impending 1.1 release.
    Drag and drop functionality. I know that this is on the agenda, but I see it slated for the 1.2 release in the roadmap. True, the roadmap seems a little out of date, because both the 1.1 and the 1.2 releases are due in the summer, which is almost over. I digress (but with good point, perhaps it is time to update the roadmap, so that we can better plan for the new functionality). What I would like to know is if this drag and drop functionality has made it's way in the upcomming 1.1 release or not. And if so, does it mirror the functionality provided by Ext-js? (working with grid, highlighting, etc)

Ext GWT Premium Member gslender's Avatar
    Vote Rating
    gslender is on a distinguished road

At this stage, there is no DnD support in 1.1 - I believe an alpha release is being planned to be released shortly (like < week)

Ext User
    Vote Rating
    eugenparaschiv is on a distinguished road

Doesn't really apply, as I'm sure you know. Yes, the functionality is not yet available, and yes, I need it, but I am also sure that once is comes, it will be fine (not sour).
    First I thought you were trying to make a point, but now I found your other post and saw that it is besides the point as well. This is a specialized forum, if you want to chat, go to a public forum. Thanks.

Thread Participants: 1

film izle

hd film izle

film sitesi

takipci kazanma sitesi

takipci kazanma sitesi

güzel olan herşey

takipci alma sitesi

komik eğlenceli videolar