Ext JS Premium Member
    Vote Rating
    zombeerose will become famous soon enough zombeerose will become famous soon enough

Question CSS background image from sprite - show on tree and panel

CSS background image from sprite - show on tree and panel

I have a viewport that provides the user with a tree panel containing available applications. When the user clicks on a tree node, it loads the application into a card panel. What I am trying to do is assign the same icon from my sprite to the tree node and the panel header icon.

I set the classes to "x-admin x-admin-sample" for both the node and panel. Since I am not a css expert, the best that I have been able to accomplish is the following:

Code:
    .x-admin{background-image: url(/includes/app/admin/images/admin-sprite.gif) !important;}
    .x-tree-node-leaf .x-admin-sample{background-position: -8px -8px !important;} 
    .x-panel-tc .x-admin-sample{background-position: -8px -4px !important;} //the panel is messing with position
    1) Is there anyway that I can avoid having to set multiple positions to get the same icon? It seems as though the panel is offsetting the background image.
    2) Is there a better way to avoid setting !important for each css entry?

I realize this is not a CSS forum. However, I am raising this issue in the Ext community since it seems strange that I have to use a non-standard position for the image within a panel.

Thank you for any guidance.

Ext JS Premium Member
    Vote Rating
    zombeerose will become famous soon enough zombeerose will become famous soon enough

bump

Ext JS Premium Member
    Vote Rating

anyone?

film izle

hd film izle

film sitesi

takipci kazanma sitesi

takipci kazanma sitesi

güzel olan herşey

takipci alma sitesi

komik eğlenceli videolar