Ext User
    Vote Rating
    mstead is on a distinguished road

Default Bottom Scrollbar Arrow Hidden By Browser

Bottom Scrollbar Arrow Hidden By Browser

Hey all:

I'm having an issue with my GXT application where the bottom scrollbar arrow is getting hidden by the browser (IE6/Firefox/Dev Shell).

GXT Version: GXT1.1alpha4
    GWT Version: 1.5.2

The basic UI that I have built is simple a Viewport containing a LayoutContainer /w a BorderLayout. In the northern region lies a Table and PagingToolbar, and in the center region lies a form created with standard GWT Labels and panels. The LayoutContainer in the center region is set to be scrollable.

When the application is loaded, everything renders correctly, except for the fact that the center region shows the scrollbar, but the bottom arrow is hidden by the browser. Scrolling to the bottom of the region via the bar itself hides the bottom portion of the contents of the center LayoutContainer.

If I resize the browser window, the problem disappears and everything resizes to what I would expect.

I've tried calling layout() on all containers from the viewport to the lower most child container, and nothing seems to fix the issue other than resizing the browser window.

Might this be an issue with the Viewport?

Any help would be greatly appreciated! Thanks.

Ext User
    Vote Rating
    mstead is on a distinguished road

Bump.

Anyone?

Ext GWT Premium Member gslender's Avatar
    Vote Rating
    gslender is on a distinguished road

Ensure no other css is included and ensure doctype is html 4.0 quirks - also this problem exists in FF3/IE when compiled? what about hosted in Windows?

You might want to look at the mail demo as it kinda does what you are trying to do.. check out how it does layouts.

Finally, it might be how you are laying it all out - so to figure that out, you'll need to post some code that provides a self contained example showing the problem.

Thread Participants: 1

film izle

hd film izle

film sitesi

takipci kazanma sitesi

takipci kazanma sitesi

güzel olan herşey

takipci alma sitesi

komik eğlenceli videolar