Ext User
    Vote Rating
    AmitOlsys is on a distinguished road

Question How to Save data in xml file

How to Save data in xml file

Dear All,
    Can anyone tell me how to save form field values in xml file.Is there any example as such.please let me know.

Thanks
    AmitOlsys

Sencha - Community Support Team Condor's Avatar
    Vote Rating
    Condor is a splendid one to behold Condor is a splendid one to behold Condor is a splendid one to behold Condor is a splendid one to behold Condor is a splendid one to behold Condor is a splendid one to behold Condor is a splendid one to behold Condor is a splendid one to behold

By default Ext posts simple name=value pairs.

If you want to post XML you should collect the form values, build your own XML and post the result using Ext.Ajax.request().

Vote Rating
    Condor is a splendid one to behold Condor is a splendid one to behold Condor is a splendid one to behold Condor is a splendid one to behold Condor is a splendid one to behold Condor is a splendid one to behold Condor is a splendid one to behold Condor is a splendid one to behold

Or where you asking how to update a static XML file that was used as the source for a store?

For that you'll need an application server that processes the submitted data.

Ext User
    Vote Rating
    AmitOlsys is on a distinguished road

Work is in progress. So Application Server is available with it since it works with Internet Information Service i.e. IIS installed with it. I am using XML file to populate the grid data(and it is populated ,I think that if no Application server is available then it could not be populated) and with editor grid, I wanted to update the same xml file.

SO, Is there any example to update xml file with data changes.

Thanks and Regards
    AmitOlsys

Vote Rating

1. Create a database table that holds the data.
    2. Create a servlet (sorry I'm a J2EE developer) that returns the data in XML (or JSON) format.
    3. Create a servlet that handles submitted changes and writes these to the database.

Thread Participants: 1

film izle

hd film izle

film sitesi

takipci kazanma sitesi

takipci kazanma sitesi

güzel olan herşey

takipci alma sitesi

komik eğlenceli videolar