Ext User
    Vote Rating
    Stargazers is on a distinguished road

Default Translate buttons "Yes", "No" and "Cancel"

Translate buttons "Yes", "No" and "Cancel"

Can I somehow translate buttons Yes, No and Cancel values to other language? I mean, without changing directly from Ext source?

Vote Rating
    evant has a reputation beyond repute evant has a reputation beyond repute evant has a reputation beyond repute evant has a reputation beyond repute evant has a reputation beyond repute evant has a reputation beyond repute evant has a reputation beyond repute evant has a reputation beyond repute evant has a reputation beyond repute evant has a reputation beyond repute evant has a reputation beyond repute

Have a look at one of the language files under /locale.

Code:
    if(Ext.MessageBox){
       Ext.MessageBox.buttonText = {
          ok     : "OK",
          cancel : "Abbrechen",
          yes    : "Ja",
          no     : "Nein"
       };
    }
    Evan Trimboli
    Sencha Developer
    Twitter - @evantrimboli
    Don't be afraid of the source code!

Ext User
    Vote Rating

Well, should that read that file depending what is my server LANG-variable?

I mean, when I type on Linux terminal "echo $LANG" I get message that I am using "en_US.UTF-8". So, if I create a file by copying to that name (ext-lang-en_US.js) under source/locale, should it work then?

I can't make it work. Is there any other possible way? I mean, it would be nice if I can just give as a parameters to MessageBox my language setttings without external file, because if it depends on locale, it won't help me in this case (because same server -> many users -> should use difrerent localization settings).

Vote Rating
    evant has a reputation beyond repute evant has a reputation beyond repute evant has a reputation beyond repute evant has a reputation beyond repute evant has a reputation beyond repute evant has a reputation beyond repute evant has a reputation beyond repute evant has a reputation beyond repute evant has a reputation beyond repute evant has a reputation beyond repute evant has a reputation beyond repute

You need to include the js files yourself.

For example if you're writing software for german users, you include ext-all, then ext-lang-de.
    Evan Trimboli
    Sencha Developer
    Twitter - @evantrimboli

Sencha - Community Support Team Condor's Avatar
    Vote Rating
    Condor has much to be proud of Condor has much to be proud of Condor has much to be proud of Condor has much to be proud of Condor has much to be proud of Condor has much to be proud of Condor has much to be proud of Condor has much to be proud of

No, you simply include the locale script for the language you want after ext-all.js.

(or you could dynamically load a locale script depending on the preferred browser language)

Vote Rating

Evan Trimboli
    Sencha Developer
    Twitter - @evantrimboli

Ext User
    Vote Rating

Thank you! Now it works!

Thread Participants: 2