Ext User
    Vote Rating
    bgmoon is on a distinguished road

Just downloaded the source and am trying to sort it out. I'm developing using NetBeans 6.1, so I've got a bit of work to do to create a project and all. What are you developing in and do you have a build environment for the source?

The first thing that I did was to cut down the "image bundle" set of images. There were over 1000 images in that directory and only a handful were being used.

My first run attempt (building from source) ended without a toolbar being constructed. I'm still trying to figure out what's going on there. I'll send you any fixes that I create along the way. You can always contact me directly at bgmoon AT team-moon DOT com (with the AT and DOT replaced with the proper things

Ext User
    Vote Rating
    stang is on a distinguished road

Default Another option for rich html editor

Another option for rich html editor

I personally like FCKeditor for rich html editor. but it seems nobody has integrated this to GXT. (I've found the solution for EXTJS). So i sat down and spend a day or so and got it working finally.

There are two things you need to:

1. create a java class to extends TextArea. See the code as below:

public class FCKeditor extends TextArea {
    @Override
    protected void onLoad() {
    super.onLoad();
    LoadFckEditor();
    }
    private native void LoadFckEditor()/*-{
    var oFCKeditor = new FCKeditor(this.@com.simpleclick.webclient.client.AppWindow.FCKeditor::getName()());
    var sBasePath = @com.extjs.gxt.ui.client.Registry::get(Ljava/lang/String("baseUrl") + "lib/fckeditor/";
    oFCKeditor.BasePath = sBasePath;
    oFCKeditor.Height = this.@com.simpleclick.webclient.client.AppWindow.FCKeditor::getHeight()();
    //oFCKeditor.Width = this.@com.simpleclick.webclient.client.AppWindow.FCKeditor::getWidth()();
    oFCKeditor.Config.SkinPath = sBasePath + 'editor/skins/office2003/';
    oFCKeditor.Value = this.@com.simpleclick.webclient.client.AppWindow.FCKeditor::getValue()();
    oFCKeditor.ReplaceTextarea();
    }-*/;
    }

2.Modify the FCKeditor ReplaceTextarea function (the filename you need to change is fckeditor.js). See my version of code as below:

FCKeditor.prototype.ReplaceTextarea = function() {
    if (!this.CheckBrowser || this._IsCompatibleBrowser()) {
    // We must check the elements firstly using the Id and then the name.
    var oTextarea = window.parent.document.getElementById(this.InstanceName);
    var colElementsByName = window.parent.document.getElementsByName(this.InstanceName);
    var i = 0;
    while (oTextarea || i == 0) {
    if (oTextarea && oTextarea.tagName.toLowerCase() == 'textarea')
    break;
    oTextarea = colElementsByName[i++];
    }

if (!oTextarea) {
    alert('Error: The TEXTAREA with id or name set to "' + this.InstanceName + '" was not found');
    return;
    }

oTextarea.style.display = 'none';

if (oTextarea.tabIndex)
    this.TabIndex = oTextarea.tabIndex;

this._InsertHtmlBefore(this._GetConfigHtml(), oTextarea);
    this._InsertHtmlBefore(this._GetIFrameHtml(), oTextarea);
    }
    }

Hope this can be any useful for anyone out there who shares the same needs as me.

stephen

film izle

hd film izle

film sitesi

takipci kazanma sitesi

takipci kazanma sitesi

güzel olan herşey

takipci alma sitesi

komik eğlenceli videolar