Ext User
    Vote Rating
    gossi74 is on a distinguished road

Question Automatic reloading own component if a form is shown

Automatic reloading own component if a form is shown

Hi,

in my current application I am trying to work with preconfigured classes.

I've got a combo-box subclass (MenuComboBox) which uses a JSON store to load its items from a SQL database (php backend).

I've got a generic editor form (BasicEditor) which consists of a modal window containing a formpanel. BasicEditor contains comon functions for form data submits and error handling.
    I've got several Editor classes which inherit from BasicEditor.
    The editor uses closeAction:'hide' to avoid rebuilding the editor each time it is called.

My MenuItemEditor class extends BasicEditor and provides the form elements which are shown by BasicEditor. One of the components is a MenuComboBox.
    On first showing the MenuItemEditor the component gets its data from the server - perfect.
    But if I add or remove Menus from the database the entries in MenuComboBox don't change because they just don't know about that...

So I want to reload the MenuComboBox-items when the editor is shown. The problem now is that the combo box doesn't get a show event or something like that. onRender does not work either because the component is already rendered. I can't register on parent item's show event because in some editors the combo box is inside a tab container...

Is there a generic method for handling this problem or must I reload the combo box from my editor subclass when it's shown?

Ext User
    Vote Rating
    devnull is an unknown quantity at this point

Presumably you know when you are showing it, so issue a reload to the combo at the same time.
    Ext.Window also fires a "show" event.

Thread Participants: 1

film izle

hd film izle

film sitesi

takipci kazanma sitesi

takipci kazanma sitesi

güzel olan herşey

takipci alma sitesi

komik eğlenceli videolar