Vote Rating
    funz51 is on a distinguished road

Default ext-all-debug error line 2505

ext-all-debug error line 2505

I am receiving an error at line 2505 in ext-all-debug.js. It complains about the 'style' being null or not an object. I have built a GridPanel with columnModel and rowModels that have worked for months. Runs OK in FIREFOX. Now when I run in IE I get this error and the browser does not render the Gridpanel. Would anyone know the significance of this line 2505? What would make the style be removed like that? I can send snippets of code if requested... I am just looking for some place to start looking

thanks!!

Ext User
    Vote Rating
    mjlecomte will become famous soon enough mjlecomte will become famous soon enough

Check for the dreaded errant commas first thing. www.jslint.com, etc.

Sencha - Community Support Team jay@moduscreate.com's Avatar
    Vote Rating
    jay@moduscreate.com is a name known to all jay@moduscreate.com is a name known to all jay@moduscreate.com is a name known to all jay@moduscreate.com is a name known to all jay@moduscreate.com is a name known to all jay@moduscreate.com is a name known to all

Quote Originally Posted by funz51 View Post
    I am receiving an error at line 2505 in ext-all-debug.js. It complains about the 'style' being null or not an object. I have built a GridPanel with columnModel and rowModels that have worked for months. Runs OK in FIREFOX. Now when I run in IE I get this error and the browser does not render the Gridpanel. Would anyone know the significance of this line 2505? What would make the style be removed like that? I can send snippets of code if requested... I am just looking for some place to start looking

thanks!!
    1) Look at your code first.
    2) look at firebug
    3) setup break points and step through your code that executes before the error manifests itself

Ext User
    Vote Rating
    mjlecomte will become famous soon enough mjlecomte will become famous soon enough

Quote Originally Posted by jgarcia@tdg-i.com View Post
    1) Look at your code first.
    2) look at firebug
    3) setup break points and step through your code that executes before the error manifests itself
    Good advice, except the OP said it works fine in firefox.