Vote Rating
    calavera is on a distinguished road

Ok. Waiting forward for the release

Vote Rating
    TopKatz is on a distinguished road

What a nice extension. I have it working fine with 3.x. The only thing I noted is that you need to have the store fields in the same order as the grid fields.

I am curious what the intent is with the page number in the footer? It seams sort of redundant, and incorrect at first blush. Can you explain? The html out put does not page break, so Im not sure what the idea was with it, and pdf does not use it either.

Also, DOMPDF is a real hog. I already bumped up my php.ini memory_limit = up to 128m to handle grids with 200 records in them. This is just in testing, and Im not sure of the risk reward to allowing for that. Any thoughts or experiences?

EDIT - most of this stuff is addressed in the previous posts. Thanks

Vote Rating
    TopKatz is on a distinguished road

An easy way to work around the renderer issue is to just trap for it.

Code:
    if(r !== undefined){
       do some stuff
    }

return v;
    that way you dont need custom stores or cm to handle renderers.

Ext User
    Vote Rating
    alexbanda1982 is on a distinguished road

Quote Originally Posted by cmendez21 View Post
    Grouping its not supported yet,
    Grid filtering yes cause it hanldles the records actually shown on the grid
    I use too much your component and I thank you for that, but I'm waiting about grouping support, when do you think we could see the grouping features in your excelent plugin

Uso mucho tu componente, te agradezco por el mismo, pero desde hace tiempo espero que nos ayudes con el soporte para grids agrupados, cuando crees que podamos ver esta característica en tu excelente plugin?

Muchas gracias por todo!!

Sencha Premium Member cmendez21's Avatar
    Vote Rating
    cmendez21 is on a distinguished road

Quote Originally Posted by alexbanda1982 View Post
    I use too much your component and I thank you for that, but I'm waiting about grouping support, when do you think we could see the grouping features in your excelent plugin

Uso mucho tu componente, te agradezco por el mismo, pero desde hace tiempo espero que nos ayudes con el soporte para grids agrupados, cuando crees que podamos ver esta característica en tu excelente plugin?

Muchas gracias por todo!!
    We are working hard on Xtprinter next version and E2Cs calendar version 1.0 due to suffer big illness issues i have not been able to work as i expected

But we are working as much as my body lets me work, we expect to have it ready on the end of year to work, ALso part of the delay was to replace DOMPDF & to let XTprinter print the E2CS calendar views also.

Quote Originally Posted by TopKatz View Post
    What a nice extension. I have it working fine with 3.x. The only thing I noted is that you need to have the store fields in the same order as the grid fields.

I am curious what the intent is with the page number in the footer? It seams sort of redundant, and incorrect at first blush. Can you explain? The html out put does not page break, so Im not sure what the idea was with it, and pdf does not use it either.

Also, DOMPDF is a real hog. I already bumped up my php.ini memory_limit = up to 128m to handle grids with 200 records in them. This is just in testing, and Im not sure of the risk reward to allowing for that. Any thoughts or experiences?

EDIT - most of this stuff is addressed in the previous posts. Thanks
    The next version will support page break, also DOMPDF is too much trouble at mid-terms so we are intending on replacing it with TCPDF (still on tests)
    E2CS: Extjs - Event calendar solution | XtPrinter
    Calendar Thread | XtPrinter Thread| Blog

Ext User
    Vote Rating
    alexbanda1982 is on a distinguished road

Thanks, I'll be waiting!

Sencha User
    Vote Rating
    kathyink is on a distinguished road

Default I wonder if anyone out there

I wonder if anyone out there

I wonder if anyone out there is still using this first release of XtPrinter. Though it has been 3 years and there have been updates, the first release had worked quite well. All thanks to the various upgrades and bug fixes that kept it working well.