Ext JS Premium Member
    Vote Rating
    Dumbledore will become famous soon enough

Default is there a tutorial to make an air application from an existing ext-application?

is there a tutorial to make an air application from an existing ext-application?

Hi there,

i have a big Ext-Application which i also want to run as an Air-Application. Is there a tutorial available which steps i must do?

The Ext-Application gets all data via Json ans uses PHP-Sessions and Cookies.

Bye, Dumbledore

Vote Rating
    digitalkaoz is on a distinguished road

try to put your existing code in an air application and see what happens

there arent so many parts which have to be changed i think...you may ran into the air-"eval" problem...but therefore exists many posts here

Sencha - Architect Dev Team aconran's Avatar
    Vote Rating
    aconran is a splendid one to behold aconran is a splendid one to behold aconran is a splendid one to behold aconran is a splendid one to behold aconran is a splendid one to behold aconran is a splendid one to behold aconran is a splendid one to behold

As digitalkaoz suggested try out your app in the AIR environment. The latest samples included in the air package may help you get started. You will need to make sure that you create any Ext.XTemplates up-front rather than at runtime. Any other specific issues which you encounter you can post here and we'll help you along.
    Aaron Conran
    @aconran
    Sencha Architect Development Team

Thread Participants: 2