Ext User
    Vote Rating
    mwojciechowski is on a distinguished road

Lightbulb [FIXED] [1.1.4] ComboBox PagingToolBar to high in the dropdown list

[FIXED] [1.1.4] ComboBox PagingToolBar to high in the dropdown list

I use advanced combobox. Even when setting the combo.setMaxHeight() property it doesn't seem to calculate pagingtoolbar. I mean the list is being covered by the toolbar. It's not so bad when I have 10 or 15 positions in the store, but the last page usually contains only one, or two and it sucks when they are being covered with pagingtoolbar. I think, that when GXT is calculating the height of the list it doesn't count in the toolbar height. It might be adding toolbar afterwards.

Sencha - GXT Dev Team darrellmeyer's Avatar
    Vote Rating
    darrellmeyer is on a distinguished road

Do you see any problem with the code at http://extjs.com/explorer/#advancedcombobox ? I cannot reproduce the issue as you describe. If the sample works, and your code does not, post your code with the other required information.

Ext User
    Vote Rating
    mwojciechowski is on a distinguished road

The sample doesn't work properly either. Try to type in "paging" and then go to the last page. There are only two positions on the list. Most of the second one is covered with pagingtoolbar and I don't think it should be... I don't use the template with description, because I don't need it. I just use simple one-property display and when I have two positions on the list one is fully covered by the toolbar and second is covered almost in half of it's height...

Sencha - GXT Dev Team darrellmeyer's Avatar
    Vote Rating
    darrellmeyer is on a distinguished road

Fixed in SVN.

Thread Participants: 1