Vote Rating
    ThorstenSuckow is on a distinguished road

The 0.1RC1 release is almost there - in the meantime, I have synced the public SVN. For those who are interested - you can view a few stats over at http://www.ohloh.net/p/conjoon or browse through the source at http://wiki.conjoon.org/browser/trunk.

People who are working with Zend Framework might be interested in the way conjoon deals with batched requests made by the Ext.Direct API: http://wiki.conjoon.org/browser/trun...ExtRequest.php is the source of the plugin that is capable of managing Ext.Direct requests, without exposing the backend API to the client.

Vote Rating

Default conjoon V0.1RC1P available

conjoon V0.1RC1P available

Releasing 0.1RC1 took some time due to migrating to Ext 3.0.3 and Zend Framework 1.9.4. However, I'm very proud to announce the immediate release of conjoon V0.1RC1P - which is a build-only, preview release for V0.1RC1.
    There are some known issues regarding IE7 and IE8, but we didn't want to let you wait any longer - visit http://www.conjoon.org for more informations.

Vote Rating
    Ytorres is on a distinguished road

Thanks Thorsten !

Is there any chanlog ? What's new ? IMAP support ?

Best,
    Y.
    "Software is like sex: it's better when it's free" - Linus Torvald
    https://edit.php.net - A tool written with ExtJs for translated Php documentation

Vote Rating
    lorezyra will become famous soon enough

Thumbs up Kick Azz app!

Kick Azz app!

I love how polished it looks.

Is there a way to create an email-connector for gmail / hotmail / yahoo with your Email module?

I'm imaging an email front-end that allows me to view my emails from multiple providers in one place. And when I click reply, I want that email to be routed through the original provider (hotmail via hotmail, gmail via gmail... etc.) Can this application do that?
    Perfection as a goal is a nice idea that can point one in a specific direction. However, since "perfection" is an ever changing (evolving?) and moving target, one must admit that perfection can never be obtained...

When in doubt, check the d4mn source code!

Vote Rating

Default 0.1RC1Pr935

0.1RC1Pr935

Thanks for the feedback.

Yeah there will be IMAP support in the 0.2 release, so stay tuned.

As for the changelog - I have not found any changelog generator yet and I have been to lazy to collect all the changes that were made - I'm 600 changesets ahead from the last version so you can tell that a lot of improvements and bug fixes have found their way into this release. I also focused a lot on performance so the caching options would be one of those enhancements. Oh, and the twitter client rocks. You should go check it out.
    There are a lot of programming goodies in the source but this is mainly something for the dev itself to find pleasure in, such as the Zend framework handling stacked requests made by the Ext.Direct-API using some plugin galore. It paves the way for future development though, so more exciting news are about to come!

In the meantime I have updated the download section with a new version, 0.1RC1Pr935, as users have encountered some issues when working with *nix machines. Everyone is recommended to update to this version.

Vote Rating

Default conjoon 0.1RC1Pr937 available

conjoon 0.1RC1Pr937 available

An updated version (0.1RC1Pr937) fixes some minor issues and is available from the download page.

Vote Rating

Greetings from the conjoon headquarters! Today we celebrate the annual conjoon release party!

And cheers to the Ext Team for releasing 3.1!

Vote Rating
    jay@moduscreate.com is a name known to all jay@moduscreate.com is a name known to all jay@moduscreate.com is a name known to all jay@moduscreate.com is a name known to all jay@moduscreate.com is a name known to all jay@moduscreate.com is a name known to all

Thorsten, congratulations!!!

Vote Rating

Thx Jay - my friends surprised me with a complete collection of conjoon merchandising articles - glad you posted the link to the Ext logo a year ago!

Vote Rating

Default conjoon 0.1RC1 available

conjoon 0.1RC1 available

I'm proud to announce the first release candidate for conjoon 0.1 - namely conjoon 0.1RC1. It features Ext 3.1 and is available from the download page at http://www.conjoon.org/downloads