Hybrid View

Ext User
    Vote Rating
    yuncong8 is on a distinguished road

Exclamation Ext.Button fire more than once when continually click

Ext.Button fire more than once when continually click

I create a window with two buttons "ok" and "cancle",when the "ok" button is click,it make panel submit user information and the window will close.
    when you operate by mouse,everything is ok,but if the "ok" button is focused,then continually click "space" or "Enter",it send user information more than once.

the button should be disable for 20 millisecond, i think.
    Last edited by mystix; 28 Nov 2008 at 12:43 AM. Reason: merged duplicate thread. moved to 2.x Help from 2.x Bugs

Ext User
    Vote Rating

Red face Ext.Button is fired more than once when click continually

Ext.Button is fired more than once when click continually

I create a window with two buttons "ok" and "cancle",when the "ok" button is click,it make panel submit user information and the window will close.
    when you operate by mouse,everything is ok,but if the "ok" button is focused,then continually click "space" or "Enter",it send user information more than once.

the button should be disable for 20 millisecond, i think.

Ext JS Premium Member
    Vote Rating
    danh2000 is on a distinguished road

When adding the listener you can add a delay option to delay invocation of the handler or a single option to ensure the handler is only invoked once.

You may want to check if the window is open in the hanlder too before executing.

Ext User
    Vote Rating

it's not effective,because I should validate the input,if it's not valid,the window will not close.

var hidebutton = new Ext.Button({text: 'hide',hidden: true,handler:function(){}});
    var finishButton = new Ext.Button({
    text:'Finish',
    minWidth:70,
    handler: function(){
    hidebutton.focus();
    inputValid();
    panel.getForm.submit();
    win.close();
    }
    });

when click the button,I move the focus to a hidden button,but it works in firefox but not is IE.
    in Internet Explore the panel will submit more than once when the button is on focus and click "space" continually.

Sencha - Community Support Team Condor's Avatar
    Vote Rating
    Condor has much to be proud of Condor has much to be proud of Condor has much to be proud of Condor has much to be proud of Condor has much to be proud of Condor has much to be proud of Condor has much to be proud of Condor has much to be proud of

The problem is that the button el is the outer table and not the inner button element.

You could really disable the button with:
    Code:
    submitButton.getEl().child(submitButton.buttonSelector, true).disabled = true;

Ext User
    Vote Rating

I can not get your meaning.if the input is valid, the window will not close,so I should enable the button before return?

Ext JS Premium Member
    Vote Rating
    danh2000 is on a distinguished road

You have posted this in mutiple forums - this is NOT a bug.

Please familiarise yourself with this thread:

http://extjs.com/forum/showthread.php?t=13985

And please wait for a response before posting the same details in multiple places

Thread Participants: 2