Hybrid View

Sencha User
    Vote Rating
    pk69com is on a distinguished road

Question How can I disable JSMin compression?

How can I disable JSMin compression?

Hello everyone.

I'm looking for ability to turn off files minification. Right now JSBuilder compress all project files while building but I really don't want my files to be minified with JSMin as I'm using YUI Compressor. Does anyone knows how can I disable that complression/minification? I didn't find anything about that in optionsm ;(

Please, advice. Thanks!

Ext JS Premium Member
    Vote Rating
    sramanna is on a distinguished road

I am looking for a similar solution as well. Is it possible to turn off minification.

Or Is there any tool just to combine files ?

Ext JS Premium Member
    Vote Rating
    cafebabe is on a distinguished road

I am looking for something exactly like this as well. My reason is I want a .jsb I can drop into eclipse to give me code complete with my js source folder. I have been building a stripped down version of the .jsb via a perl script and a unix find command to get me all .js files, however this is problematic because if the tags are not written in a certain order spket does not load the classes in the order they are inherrited and code complete breaks seemingly randomly. I will start looking at the C# code to extract a process of doing this because in the end I want something i can run from within eclipse to generate the .jsb so that all i have to do is click reload javascript profille when new .js files are added.

however if anyone has already sovled this problem please let me know

Ext User
    Vote Rating
    Zakaroonikov is on a distinguished road

Isn't it just a matter of turning off the option 'Compress the source files and copy them to the following directory'

Ext JS Premium Member
    Vote Rating
    cafebabe is on a distinguished road

I realize what I want to do is not as simple as flipping a switch. Is anyone familiar with how js-builder builds the .jsb files? Is it based on doc comments? Does it look for "Ext.extend" to determine what order to write out it's <include ...> tags ?

Ext User
    Vote Rating
    Zakaroonikov is on a distinguished road

Quote Originally Posted by cafebabe View Post
    I realize what I want to do is not as simple as flipping a switch. Is anyone familiar with how js-builder builds the .jsb files? Is it based on doc comments? Does it look for "Ext.extend" to determine what order to write out it's <include ...> tags ?
    I found that I had to drag and drop to set the order of the javascript files. Something like http://getsprockets.org/installation_and_usage might be doing what you are after.

film izle

hd film izle

film sitesi

takipci kazanma sitesi

takipci kazanma sitesi

güzel olan herşey

takipci alma sitesi

komik eğlenceli videolar