Sencha User
    Vote Rating
    pk69com is on a distinguished road

Question How can I disable JSMin compression?

How can I disable JSMin compression?

Hello everyone.

I'm looking for ability to turn off files minification. Right now JSBuilder compress all project files while building but I really don't want my files to be minified with JSMin as I'm using YUI Compressor. Does anyone knows how can I disable that complression/minification? I didn't find anything about that in optionsm ;(

Please, advice. Thanks!

Ext JS Premium Member
    Vote Rating
    sramanna is on a distinguished road

I am looking for a similar solution as well. Is it possible to turn off minification.

Or Is there any tool just to combine files ?

Ext JS Premium Member
    Vote Rating
    cafebabe is on a distinguished road

I am looking for something exactly like this as well. My reason is I want a .jsb I can drop into eclipse to give me code complete with my js source folder. I have been building a stripped down version of the .jsb via a perl script and a unix find command to get me all .js files, however this is problematic because if the tags are not written in a certain order spket does not load the classes in the order they are inherrited and code complete breaks seemingly randomly. I will start looking at the C# code to extract a process of doing this because in the end I want something i can run from within eclipse to generate the .jsb so that all i have to do is click reload javascript profille when new .js files are added.

however if anyone has already sovled this problem please let me know

Ext User
    Vote Rating
    Zakaroonikov is on a distinguished road

Isn't it just a matter of turning off the option 'Compress the source files and copy them to the following directory'

Ext JS Premium Member
    Vote Rating

I realize what I want to do is not as simple as flipping a switch. Is anyone familiar with how js-builder builds the .jsb files? Is it based on doc comments? Does it look for "Ext.extend" to determine what order to write out it's <include ...> tags ?

Ext User
    Vote Rating
    Zakaroonikov is on a distinguished road

Quote Originally Posted by cafebabe View Post
    I realize what I want to do is not as simple as flipping a switch. Is anyone familiar with how js-builder builds the .jsb files? Is it based on doc comments? Does it look for "Ext.extend" to determine what order to write out it's <include ...> tags ?
    I found that I had to drag and drop to set the order of the javascript files. Something like http://getsprockets.org/installation_and_usage might be doing what you are after.

Ext JS Premium Member
    Vote Rating

for better or worse I ended up writing some perl classes that look for js doc tags @class and @extends as well as looking for the Ext.extend string. Given a source folder it recurses and finds all .js files, parses them, finds dependencies based on those 2 factors just mentioned, and writes out the <include...> tags in the order they should be in. This gives me one click rebuild of my libs and gives me code complete in spket once i reload my js profile.

I didn't spend too much time looking at Sprockets, but it seems that it concats the js files into one file, which is not exactly what i want. I want to be able to jump between different files in my lib and have code complete and docs available w/o having to resort to the docs page all the time.

thanks to all those who replied

Ext User
    Vote Rating
    Eric Suen is on a distinguished road

For those who using YUI Compressor and Spket, you can download flowing files and put it into Spket plugins folder

http://www.agpad.com/downloads/com.spket.js_1.6.17.jar
    http://www.agpad.com/downloads/com.s...uic_1.6.17.jar

After restart Spket IDE, just choose any files/folders and click mouse right button, in context menu, choose "YUI Compressor..." item. it can compress multi files into one output, and it support jsb and jsb2 format, this feature will include in next version of Spket IDE
    Spket IDE - Development Tool for RIA

Ext User
    Vote Rating
    Xavier1 is on a distinguished road

Thank you so much for sharing this, it really works and i just fixed my issue through these reference links.

Quote Originally Posted by Eric Suen View Post
    For those who using YUI Compressor and Spket, you can download flowing files and put it into Spket plugins folder

http://www.agpad.com/downloads/com.spket.js_1.6.17.jar
    http://www.agpad.com/downloads/com.s...uic_1.6.17.jar

After restart Spket IDE, just choose any files/folders and click mouse right button, in context menu, choose "YUI Compressor..." item. it can compress multi files into one output, and it support jsb and jsb2 format, this feature will include in next version of Spket IDE
    Xavier

Ext User
    Vote Rating
    christinnah is on a distinguished road

Thanks to Eric Suen, that post helped me too with my problem!

Thanks again!

film izle

hd film izle

film sitesi

takipci kazanma sitesi

takipci kazanma sitesi

güzel olan herşey

takipci alma sitesi

komik eğlenceli videolar