Ext User
    Vote Rating
    suvarnal is on a distinguished road

Default List view which behaves like windows explorer list view

List view which behaves like windows explorer list view

Hi,
    I am new to GWT and EXT GWT.
    I want to create list view which behaves like the Windows Explorer list view.
    i.e. items shown in columns, verticle scrollbar never shown, when view is resized - the items in the columns are moved to fit in the view.
    The ListView or DataList can't be used for this as they show items vertically.
    If Table is used, then is there any way to add data column wise (and not row wise)?
    Can anyone suggest any other component or approach to achieve this?

Thanks in advance!
    -S

Vote Rating
    fother is an unknown quantity at this point

see the http://www.extjs.com/explorer to do your layout.. in west panel create the tree, that when click in one item.. call the method that would be return your data in grid.

Ext User
    Vote Rating

Hi fother,
    Thanks for the reply.
    As in the link http://www.extjs.com/explorer, the left side tree and, the right panel etc. layout is already done. The question is about the view in right side panel.
    In the above link the right hand side panel contains the view which behaves like windows explorer thumbnails view. My question is, is there any similar example having a view which behaves like windows explorer list view? If not, can anyone give me any idea as to how to implement this view?

Thanks again!
    -S

Vote Rating
    fother is an unknown quantity at this point

I'm not understand you..

Ext User
    Vote Rating

In Windows explorer, we can select view type : List view.
    In this Windows Explorer "list view" files/ folders are shown as list. If number of files/folders is large they are shown in multiple columns. If view is resized, the files are moved within columns to fit in the window. For large number of files many columns are shown and if they don't fit in the window horizontal scrollbar is shown. Vertical scrollbar is never shown for this view.
    Can this behavior be achieved using ListView? or any other suggestions to implement it?

Thread Participants: 1

film izle

hd film izle

film sitesi

takipci kazanma sitesi

takipci kazanma sitesi

güzel olan herşey

takipci alma sitesi

komik eğlenceli videolar