Sencha User
    Vote Rating
    pablitobs is on a distinguished road

Default Event List

Event List

Hi there, maybe this is a rookie question, ... when I use listeners I have to asociate and event and then a function, but where can I get the list of events...??? for example, in some pieces of code I've seen events like 'render', 'beforeload', 'click'.... and so..
    Is there any place where I can find the whole list.. I've been looking on the doc, but no joy...
    thanks

Vote Rating
    evant has a reputation beyond repute evant has a reputation beyond repute evant has a reputation beyond repute evant has a reputation beyond repute evant has a reputation beyond repute evant has a reputation beyond repute evant has a reputation beyond repute evant has a reputation beyond repute evant has a reputation beyond repute evant has a reputation beyond repute evant has a reputation beyond repute

The events are in the docs for each class, for example http://extjs.com/deploy/dev/docs/?cl...er=afterlayout
    Evan Trimboli
    Sencha Developer
    Twitter - @evantrimboli
    Don't be afraid of the source code!

Sencha User
    Vote Rating
    pablitobs is on a distinguished road

Quote Originally Posted by evant View Post
    The events are in the docs for each class, for example http://extjs.com/deploy/dev/docs/?cl...er=afterlayout
    lol... I told u...it was a rookie question..

Thanks... a lot.

Ext User
    Vote Rating
    eggspencer is on a distinguished road

You can also get a list of events for a given object like this (assumes you're using Firebug):

Code:
    var win = new Ext.Window();
    console.log(w.events);
    This works for all classes which inherit from Observable (most of the standard Ext components do this), and is also useful when you have extended a component and added your own events.

Thread Participants: 2