Ext User
    Vote Rating
    snorbicet is on a distinguished road

Default Form with HTMLPanel?

Form with HTMLPanel?

Hello!

I think that it is difficult to build not-trivial form layouts using FormLayouts embedded in other layouts. For example if I want horizontally aligned fields then I have to use 1 FormLayout per field.

My question is: can I use GXT's form support (field label display, validation, etc.) if I want to display my form only using eg. com.google.gwt.user.client.ui.HTMLPanel?

I don't want any FormLayouts!
    Of course FormLayout is sometimes handy, but the best solution would be a separate FieldLabel component (which wraps a normal HTML field label), so I could design my layouts as I want.

Norbi

Ext GWT Premium Member gslender's Avatar
    Vote Rating
    gslender is on a distinguished road

Have a look at http://extjs.com/examples/forms/advanced.html and the column layout that is used to show fields in a row.

Ext User
    Vote Rating
    snorbicet is on a distinguished road

Thanks, I saw that.
    My scenario is to display lots of labels and fields horizontally (L=label, F=field):

L1 F1 L2 F2 L3 F3 ... L9 F9

As I understand, this can be achieved by a HorizontalPanel and 9 containers each with FormLayout. My problem is that this simple layout requires many containers, lots of code, just because to display field labels.
    Instead, I would create 1 HTMLPanel, call addAndReplace() 18-times, and that's it. Besides, designing would be much easier with a WYSIWYG HTML editor.

I don't say that my approach would be better in all cases, but sometimes it would be very handy. And it is relatively easy to do, only a FieldLabel component is needed (I have to investigate the details, like how the label is involved in the validation process, eg. "marking the field label red in case of validation error").

Regards:
    Norbi

Thread Participants: 1

film izle

hd film izle

film sitesi

takipci kazanma sitesi

takipci kazanma sitesi

güzel olan herşey

takipci alma sitesi

komik eğlenceli videolar