Vote Rating
    RWaters is on a distinguished road

Default TimePicker?

TimePicker?

I know the mention of one came up once before when the DatePicker was being worked on (http://extjs.com/forum/showthread.php?t=16). Jack mentioned that he's not seen a good example to compare with. If anyone is familiar with Renkoo I think they did a pretty nice job with it.
    ScreenShot017.jpg
    Renkoo's implementation is in Dojo, I wrote a sort of clone using Prototype/Scriptaculous a while back.

Is there any interest in an Ext version? I could be convinced to port my old code over

Vote Rating
    matjaz is on a distinguished road

In non Ext projects I used The Coolest DHTML / JavaScript Calendar.
    It has everything you can imagine.

Check it out ! It really has some nifty features.

Sencha User
    Vote Rating
    brian.moeskau is an unknown quantity at this point

Regarding the Renkoo time picker, does it also support 24hr/military format with no am/pm requirement? In my experience, international audiences aren't too keen on being forced into using 12hr format.

Other than that it looks pretty decent, although to be honest, I'm not personally too fond of the dropdown time picker as a concept. It seems to me that a masked input does the job just as well and with more user flexibility (for example, you could easily support the equivalent input strings '1 pm,' '1:00P,' '13:00,' etc.). It's not the same visual requirement as a calendar where you really need to match up a date with a weekday, or check if it's a weekend, etc. A time is a time. I'm definitely open to others' take on it though.

Sencha User
    Vote Rating
    KRavEN is on a distinguished road

I like it and would use the time picker portion if it had the 24hr option.

Sencha - Community Support Team jay@moduscreate.com's Avatar
    Vote Rating
    jay@moduscreate.com is a name known to all jay@moduscreate.com is a name known to all jay@moduscreate.com is a name known to all jay@moduscreate.com is a name known to all jay@moduscreate.com is a name known to all jay@moduscreate.com is a name known to all

Quote Originally Posted by KRavEN View Post
    I like it and would use the time picker portion if it had the 24hr option.
    agreed. i'd love to get off of the buggy YUI "sliders" that i'm using for time input.

Vote Rating
    RWaters is on a distinguished road

@matjaz - I have actually seen that and probably used it in the past. I think Ext's Calendar is far better and I really dont care for the time component they added on.

@brian - The version I hacked up was pretty quick and dirty for the needs of an app, it was actually only daytime hours and didn't even let you mess with AM/PM, though it was still a 12 hr display. If I were to work on creating an Ext widget I would certainly want to make it international friendly and would add a config option for 24 hr format. Due to time constraints on a current project I've just used a ComboBox and loaded it up with the available times for them to pick from (which is luckily not in 5 minute increments :P)

Vote Rating
    curtm95 is on a distinguished road

I think this would be a great addition to the DatePicker. I am working on a project currently that has the need for some DatePickers to allow time specification (both 12 and 24 hour formats). We were using the DHTML Calendar that matjaz mentioned, but it doesn't look nearly as nice as what Ext provides. It would be awesome if it was integrated the way v1.1 supports chosing year and month...

Sencha User
    Vote Rating
    cgi-bin is on a distinguished road

Awhile back I wrote some code that generated a clock face that the user would click once to set the hour and again to set the minutes with a radio to select am/pm (or a checkbox for +12 hours for mil time).

It worked pretty well, and was fairly intuitive to use. I could dig though my code archive if someone would be interested. I'm sure it could use some polish too.

Ext User
    Vote Rating
    jane12 is on a distinguished road

Quote Originally Posted by cgi-bin View Post
    Awhile back I wrote some code that generated a clock face that the user would click once to set the hour and again to set the minutes with a radio to select am/pm (or a checkbox for +12 hours for mil time).

It worked pretty well, and was fairly intuitive to use. I could dig though my code archive if someone would be interested. I'm sure it could use some polish too.
    I am interesed in your timepicker example code, Would you please to post your code. thanks.

Sencha - Community Support Team jay@moduscreate.com's Avatar
    Vote Rating
    jay@moduscreate.com is a name known to all jay@moduscreate.com is a name known to all jay@moduscreate.com is a name known to all jay@moduscreate.com is a name known to all jay@moduscreate.com is a name known to all jay@moduscreate.com is a name known to all

using a combo box for time input is pretty easy and can give you great granularity.

film izle

hd film izle

film sitesi

takipci kazanma sitesi

takipci kazanma sitesi

güzel olan herşey

takipci alma sitesi

komik eğlenceli videolar