Sencha - Community Support Team jsakalos's Avatar
    Vote Rating
    jsakalos has a brilliant future jsakalos has a brilliant future jsakalos has a brilliant future jsakalos has a brilliant future jsakalos has a brilliant future jsakalos has a brilliant future jsakalos has a brilliant future jsakalos has a brilliant future jsakalos has a brilliant future jsakalos has a brilliant future jsakalos has a brilliant future

Default Ext.ux.tree.CheckTreePanel

Ext.ux.tree.CheckTreePanel

Hi all,

I've just uploaded Ext.ux.tree.CheckTreePanel, example of extension that displays tree node checkboxes and implements various handling of checked nodes.

This is meant for those, including myself, for whom the default TreeNode checkbox implementation is not enough but are seeking for more.

Let me know what you think.

Live Demo: http://checktree.extjs.eu
    Jozef Sakalos, aka Saki

Education, extensions and services for developers at new http://extjs.eu
    News: Grid Search Plugin, ExtJS 5 Complex Data Binding using MVVM

Sencha - Community Support Team jay@moduscreate.com's Avatar
    Vote Rating
    jay@moduscreate.com is a name known to all jay@moduscreate.com is a name known to all jay@moduscreate.com is a name known to all jay@moduscreate.com is a name known to all jay@moduscreate.com is a name known to all jay@moduscreate.com is a name known to all

Saki, you should consider using cache fly for your ext-js files.

Also, (suggestion) the remote tree panel should only fire a request if the data has changed.

Vote Rating
    jsakalos has a brilliant future jsakalos has a brilliant future jsakalos has a brilliant future jsakalos has a brilliant future jsakalos has a brilliant future jsakalos has a brilliant future jsakalos has a brilliant future jsakalos has a brilliant future jsakalos has a brilliant future jsakalos has a brilliant future jsakalos has a brilliant future

What is cache fly?
    Jozef Sakalos, aka Saki

Ext JS Premium Member watrboy00's Avatar
    Vote Rating
    watrboy00 is on a distinguished road

Eric Berens
    Intranet Systems Manager @ Best Buy
    You should follow me on twitter here.

Vote Rating

Thanks for the link.
    Jozef Sakalos, aka Saki

Ext User
    Vote Rating
    mjlecomte will become famous soon enough mjlecomte will become famous soon enough

Quote Originally Posted by jgarcia@tdg-i.com View Post
    Saki, you should consider using cache fly for your ext-js files.

Also, (suggestion) the remote tree panel should only fire a request if the data has changed.
    I missed this one, interesting. I guess the down side is that you can't have the latest from svn.

Vote Rating

?
    Jozef Sakalos, aka Saki

Ext User
    Vote Rating
    mjlecomte will become famous soon enough mjlecomte will become famous soon enough

Saki, I was talking about the link is all. I wasn't aware of it. My comment is out of context from your thread and probably should not have been made. I was merely saying that the cdn hosted build is a great offering, but has the downside that it is "old" code (not the latest from svn).

Vote Rating

Aaah, I see. Thanks for explanation.
    Jozef Sakalos, aka Saki

Sencha - Community Support Team jay@moduscreate.com's Avatar
    Vote Rating
    jay@moduscreate.com is a name known to all jay@moduscreate.com is a name known to all jay@moduscreate.com is a name known to all jay@moduscreate.com is a name known to all jay@moduscreate.com is a name known to all jay@moduscreate.com is a name known to all

correct jk. The question is 'do you need the latest?'. For me, the answer is generally no