Vote Rating
    PulpMysteryFan is on a distinguished road

Default Public training, or a guest at someone's on-site training?

Public training, or a guest at someone's on-site training?

I see that Ext offers on-site training. I'm very interested in receiving some training, but since I'm the only person from my organization who needs it, on-site training would be too expensive. Are there ever public classes? Or, if someone out there is scheduling a class, perhaps I can sit in (paying my fair share, of course). Outside of this forum, I'm not sure how to get in touch with groups that may be scheduling training. Any ideas?

:-)

Vote Rating
    jay@moduscreate.com is a name known to all jay@moduscreate.com is a name known to all jay@moduscreate.com is a name known to all jay@moduscreate.com is a name known to all jay@moduscreate.com is a name known to all jay@moduscreate.com is a name known to all

Quote Originally Posted by PulpMysteryFan View Post
    I see that Ext offers on-site training. I'm very interested in receiving some training, but since I'm the only person from my organization who needs it, on-site training would be too expensive. Are there ever public classes? Or, if someone out there is scheduling a class, perhaps I can sit in (paying my fair share, of course). Outside of this forum, I'm not sure how to get in touch with groups that may be scheduling training. Any ideas?

:-)
    I personally have not heard of public training, but there is a lot of stuff you can do t learn this on your own.

btwn,
    http://extjs.com/learn
    the learning extjs book

you should be covered. there are also screencasts, though they are scattered all around the place.

Ext User
    Vote Rating
    mjlecomte will become famous soon enough mjlecomte will become famous soon enough

rumor has it, there's an Ext conference planned.