Ext User
    Vote Rating
    daveh0 is on a distinguished road

Default apply fx to tab's content area

apply fx to tab's content area

Wondering if anyone knows of an extension that will allow transition effects to be applied to a tab's content area...

So for example, If I have 3 tabs: 'About', 'Products' and 'Services', with 'About' being the active tab, I'd like it to be such that clicking the 'Services' tab will cause the 'About' content to fade and the 'Services' content to fade in.

I saw that someone wrote Ext.layout.SlideLayout - Sliding Card Layout (Shift Fx) allowing different pages of content within a tab to slide in or out. But I am in need of something that will trigger the transition when the user clicks each individual tab in a TabPanel.

I know that this can be done "manually" fairly easily by putting the fx functions in the Tab's event handler. Unfortunately my interfaces has a nested TabPanel within each parent tab. By calling the fx functions from the 'activate' event handler, I can get the page's "other" content to transition in and out, however the child/nested TabPanel appears instantly without any transition...

Any ideas as to whether or not anyone has done this before?
    Last edited by mystix; 28 Jan 2009 at 8:19 PM. Reason: moved to Open Discussion from 2.x Ux and Plugins
    -->

Vote Rating
    jay@moduscreate.com is a name known to all jay@moduscreate.com is a name known to all jay@moduscreate.com is a name known to all jay@moduscreate.com is a name known to all jay@moduscreate.com is a name known to all jay@moduscreate.com is a name known to all

To be honest, Effects are nice, but they are wasteful, which is probably why you see no animation when applying the Fx.

why are you double posting?
    http://extjs.com/forum/showthread.php?t=58487
    -->

Sencha User
    Vote Rating
    tryanDLS is on a distinguished road

Closed - see other thread referenced above.
    -->