Ext User
    Vote Rating
    Maradonut is on a distinguished road

Default Handling 500 internal server error

Handling 500 internal server error

Hi, I'm having a problem with a ajax function call thats causing a 500 internal server error.

I have a grid containing a number of records retrieved from a DB, the user selects a row and clicks a button which fires a call to an ajax function which does some validation and updates some data on the selected row.

If the validation fails all i am doing is throwing an exception in vb.net which is coming through to the front end as a 500 internal server error. The problem is i cant seem to get hold of this error to display it to the user so they know whats happening. Any ideas on how i should be dealing with this situation would be great.

Sencha - Community Support Team Condor's Avatar
    Vote Rating
    Condor is a splendid one to behold Condor is a splendid one to behold Condor is a splendid one to behold Condor is a splendid one to behold Condor is a splendid one to behold Condor is a splendid one to behold Condor is a splendid one to behold Condor is a splendid one to behold

A non-standard status will result in a call to the failure handler instead of the success handler.

How are you trying to handle the error?

Vote Rating
    sahadat is on a distinguished road

Default Call to undefined class: -- while submitting form

Call to undefined class: -- while submitting form

Hi am having problem in submitting extjs form. It is working in windows wamp environment but not in linux.

wamp:
    Apache 2.2.21
    php 5.3.10 with register global on

in lamp :
    Apache 1.6
    php 5.3.10 with register global on

{"type":"exception","tid":null,"message":"Call to undefined class: ","where":"#0 \/hsphere\/local\/home\/c381175\/domainname.com\/lib\/ext-direct\/Router.php(62): ExtDirect_Router->rpc(NULL)\n#1 \/hsphere\/local\/home\/c381175\/domainname.com\/sun\/lic\/router.php(27): ExtDirect_Router->dispatch()\n#2 {main}"}

Thread Participants: 2

film izle

hd film izle

film sitesi

takipci kazanma sitesi

takipci kazanma sitesi

güzel olan herşey

takipci alma sitesi

komik eğlenceli videolar