Ext User
    Vote Rating
    Maradonut is on a distinguished road

Default Handling 500 internal server error

Handling 500 internal server error

Hi, I'm having a problem with a ajax function call thats causing a 500 internal server error.

I have a grid containing a number of records retrieved from a DB, the user selects a row and clicks a button which fires a call to an ajax function which does some validation and updates some data on the selected row.

If the validation fails all i am doing is throwing an exception in vb.net which is coming through to the front end as a 500 internal server error. The problem is i cant seem to get hold of this error to display it to the user so they know whats happening. Any ideas on how i should be dealing with this situation would be great.

Sencha - Community Support Team Condor's Avatar
    Vote Rating
    Condor has much to be proud of Condor has much to be proud of Condor has much to be proud of Condor has much to be proud of Condor has much to be proud of Condor has much to be proud of Condor has much to be proud of Condor has much to be proud of

A non-standard status will result in a call to the failure handler instead of the success handler.

How are you trying to handle the error?

Vote Rating
    sahadat is on a distinguished road

Default Call to undefined class: -- while submitting form

Call to undefined class: -- while submitting form

Hi am having problem in submitting extjs form. It is working in windows wamp environment but not in linux.

wamp:
    Apache 2.2.21
    php 5.3.10 with register global on

in lamp :
    Apache 1.6
    php 5.3.10 with register global on

{"type":"exception","tid":null,"message":"Call to undefined class: ","where":"#0 \/hsphere\/local\/home\/c381175\/domainname.com\/lib\/ext-direct\/Router.php(62): ExtDirect_Router->rpc(NULL)\n#1 \/hsphere\/local\/home\/c381175\/domainname.com\/sun\/lic\/router.php(27): ExtDirect_Router->dispatch()\n#2 {main}"}

Thread Participants: 2