Default File textfield css

File textfield css

Hi, I noticed that if I create a textfield in this manner:

Code:
    ..., {
            xtype : 'textfield',
            inputType : 'file' ,
           id : 'fileUploadField'}
    The resulting textfield and browse button are not CSS-formatted and look significantly different from other Extjs buttons / text fields. Does anyone know how to apply them look like the standard extjs components?

Thanks a lot!

Sencha - Community Support Team Condor's Avatar
    Vote Rating
    Condor is a splendid one to behold Condor is a splendid one to behold Condor is a splendid one to behold Condor is a splendid one to behold Condor is a splendid one to behold Condor is a splendid one to behold Condor is a splendid one to behold Condor is a splendid one to behold

See examples/form/file-upload.html (it uses FileUploadField.js and file-upload.css).

Sencha User
    Vote Rating
    cdeguzman is on a distinguished road

Thanks, Condor. It doesn't seem to be formatting correctly either, though. I'm seeing two textfields and two buttons, with one pair css-formatted and the other one not formatted. When I select a file with either button, both textfields are populated with the selected filename.

Code:

xtype :
    'panel', layout : 'table', layoutConfig : {columns : 4}, border :false, height: '100%', width : '100%', items : [
    new Ext.form.FileUploadField({ id : 'fileUploadField', width: 100 }),

The only difference I'm seeing is that we extended Ext.Window and added the declaration above in the overridden initComponent method. Does this matter in implementing this component?

Vote Rating
    Condor is a splendid one to behold Condor is a splendid one to behold Condor is a splendid one to behold Condor is a splendid one to behold Condor is a splendid one to behold Condor is a splendid one to behold Condor is a splendid one to behold Condor is a splendid one to behold

Did you also include file-upload.css?

Sencha User
    Vote Rating

No, can you tell me where do download it? It doesn't seem to be available from the page you linked.

Sencha User
    Vote Rating

Oops, never mind I got it off another forum post.

Thanks a lot!

Vote Rating

Where to download it? It's part of the standard Ext JS SDK, so you probably already have it on your system!

(it's located in examples/form/file-upload.css).

Sencha User
    Vote Rating

Nope, I don't have a copy of that file in my system. I just copied the necessary selectors off a different post.

Another question, if you don't mind... Textfields with inputType = file are submittable using DWR using the following code:

Code:
    ... { xtype : 'textfield', inputType : 'file', id : 'fileUploadField' } , { xtype : 'button', text : 'Submit', handler: function() { var file = dwr.util.getValue('fileUploadField'); dwrClass.dwrMethod(file, columns, function(data) { } } }
    However, this doesn't seem to work with the FileUploadField component. Is there a way to make FileUploadField compatible with DWR ?

Vote Rating

Code:
    var file = dwr.util.getValue('fileUploadField-file');

Sencha User
    Vote Rating

Works great! Thanks a lot

Thread Participants: 1

film izle

hd film izle

film sitesi

takipci kazanma sitesi

takipci kazanma sitesi