Ext User
    Vote Rating
    fanfa is on a distinguished road

Default RadioGroup problem

RadioGroup problem

Hi, i've a problem with radiogroup. I need a page with 2 different radiogroup (where i can select only one radio from each group), this is my code:

Code:
        public void onModuleLoad() {
            RadioGroup a = new RadioGroup("lettere");
            Radio a1 = new Radio();
            a1.setBoxLabel("a");
            a.add(a1);
            Radio a2 = new Radio();
            a2.setBoxLabel("b");
            a.add(a2);
            RootPanel.get().add(a);

RadioGroup b = new RadioGroup("numeri");
            Radio b1 = new Radio();
            b1.setBoxLabel("1");
            b.add(b1);
            Radio b2 = new Radio();
            b2.setBoxLabel("2");
            b.add(b2);
            RootPanel.get().add(b);
        }
    In Firefox it works correctly but in Internet Explorer it seems like a single radiogroup and not two distinct (ie i can only select one of the four radios instead two).

Sorry for my bad english, i hope someone can help me

Software Architect
    Vote Rating
    sven is a glorious beacon of light sven is a glorious beacon of light sven is a glorious beacon of light sven is a glorious beacon of light sven is a glorious beacon of light sven is a glorious beacon of light

This was already reported and is fixed SVN.

Ext User
    Vote Rating

I've the version 1.2.2 of gxt, how can i get the svn version? it's possible to have the jar? thanks

Software Architect
    Vote Rating
    sven is a glorious beacon of light sven is a glorious beacon of light sven is a glorious beacon of light sven is a glorious beacon of light sven is a glorious beacon of light sven is a glorious beacon of light

You need to get a supportsubscription if you need latest bugfixes as soon as they are avaible.

With a support subscription you get also some more benefits. Please see this table:
    http://extjs.com/store/gxt/#support-table

Ext User
    Vote Rating
    malen is on a distinguished road

Default 2 distinct radio groups

2 distinct radio groups

i also have the same problem here, i have 2 sets of radio groups in my form panel. how can i fix that? thank you. =)

Software Architect
    Vote Rating

It is already fixed in SVN and will be part of the next release. If you need the fix right now, i have to buy a support subsciption.

Ext User
    Vote Rating

Oh, that's good news, if we choose to wait for the release, when would it be? Thanks.

Ext User
    Vote Rating

You can downgrade to the version 1.2.1 because this bug has been insert with the last version (1.2.2)

Ext User
    Vote Rating

Quote Originally Posted by fanfa View Post
    You can downgrade to the version 1.2.1 because this bug has been insert with the last version (1.2.2)
    i'll try that. thanks.

Ext User
    Vote Rating
    cdowey is on a distinguished road

Hi,
    This issue affects us as well - I checked out the latest 1.2 from SVN and it appears to fix it. The idea of taking an untested build straight from the codeline rather than a released version does not sit well with us though. Do you have a schedule for when you will be releasing the next version of 1.2? I see a higher-level roadmap of upcoming features for 2.0 but not for the next release of 1.2.x. Can you point me to where this is or let me know when you are planning this?
    Many Thanks.

Chris.

EDIT: Although the build from SVN fixes this issue, a click around our UI shows some new formatting issues, so we cannot use this (for example we have a tree that is rebuilt often, but it now seems that the old items are not being removed). We cannot downgrade to 1.2.1 as 1.2.2 includes another fix that we need. Is there a workaround we can use in the meantime or do we need to wait for 1.2.3 (whenever that is)?

Thread Participants: 3