Ext JS Premium Member
    Vote Rating
    joeri has a spectacular aura about joeri has a spectacular aura about joeri has a spectacular aura about

I've updated the first post with a new version that has the selectAll method and behavior that everybody in this thread seems to expect (select all rows, even on hidden pages). I tried to do the implementation as optimal as possible, but on large datasets it's going to be slow to select all.

Sencha User
    Vote Rating
    whodat is on a distinguished road

Quote Originally Posted by joeri View Post
    I've updated the first post with a new version that has the selectAll method and behavior that everybody in this thread seems to expect (select all rows, even on hidden pages). I tried to do the implementation as optimal as possible, but on large datasets it's going to be slow to select all.
    What do you consider to be a large data-set?

Ext JS Premium Member
    Vote Rating
    joeri has a spectacular aura about joeri has a spectacular aura about joeri has a spectacular aura about

Well, anything that's counted in thousands of rows really. Depends on the browser and the machine. On my old G4 mini, a thousand rows take a noticeable while, but then that's a really slow machine. I would say "experiment", see what works.

Sencha User
    Vote Rating
    whodat is on a distinguished road

Well, anything that's counted in thousands of rows really. Depends on the browser and the machine. On my old G4 mini, a thousand rows take a noticeable while, but then that's a really slow machine. I would say "experiment", see what works.
    I posted my solution on page 2. I was able to get this to selectAll or checkAll unnoticeably for thousands of rows. Though my largest dataset was around 8000 paged locally. I didn't see any noticeable slowness..

Ext JS Premium Member
    Vote Rating

I used your solution as inspiration for the changes to the plugin, but it suffers from the same performance issues. Like I said, this G4 is a really slow machine ("supercomputer", yeah right).

Ext User
    Vote Rating
    mrbeig9 is on a distinguished road

Default GridFilters + this plugin

GridFilters + this plugin

Is there any way to add this plugin as well as Filters in my grid. my grid is extended from custom grid where i added GridFilters as plugins to the grid. i also want to add this plugin. so is there any way that i can have both Filters and this plugin. when i add this plugin.. its getting overwritten on the filters plugin...

Ext User
    Vote Rating
    mrbeig9 is on a distinguished road

Thanks for the awesome plugin guys.. it helped me a lot.. and also found out how to add the filters as well as this plugin. my special thanks to joeri..

Ext User
    Vote Rating
    varad is on a distinguished road

The plugin's getSelections method returns the complete array of selected records, so it would be straightforward to fetch the id's from that.
    I am a bit confused about the how to fetch this id's returned by getSelections method.Can you plz help me in this regard,

Thanks in advance
    varad

Ext JS Premium Member
    Vote Rating

If you look at the source code for the demo in the first post, then you'll see the getSelections method returns an array. This is an array of Record instances that are selected (the same records as exist in the store). You can look at the Record documentation (http://www.extjs.com/deploy/dev/docs...ta.Record.html) to see how to use it. It has an id property containing the row it, or you can use the get() method on the Record to fetch any field.

Ext User
    Vote Rating
    varad is on a distinguished road

Default Found the solution

Found the solution

Thanks joeri for your help.I was finally able to retrieve the selected records.