Ext User
    Vote Rating
    lek is on a distinguished road

Default Store to SimpleStore

Store to SimpleStore

Hi everyone, anyboy can help me please, i need to know if there is some way to convert an Store object to a SimpleStore object or an array, by some algorithm or something, because it will help to save a lot of time...

please somebody help me...

Vote Rating
    jay@moduscreate.com is a name known to all jay@moduscreate.com is a name known to all jay@moduscreate.com is a name known to all jay@moduscreate.com is a name known to all jay@moduscreate.com is a name known to all jay@moduscreate.com is a name known to all

can you explain why you need to do this? the Store and SimpleStore are nearly identical. SimpleStore is a desendant of DataStore, where you can read array data easily.

Ext User
    Vote Rating
    lek is on a distinguished road

Exclamation

hi, i want to do it because i dont know how to do a linked combobox with xml data (some people in this forum tried to help me with it but i cant make it work) so i want convert the Store object into an SimpleStore object because i have an example of linked comboboxes but it works with SimpleStore objects....

Can you tell me how to read the Store object like an Array?, because i tried but i didnt had the values of the xml data in the variable, but i get that value on the combobox anyway...???... i even tried to get the getCount of the Store object but i get 0....

please help me.....

Vote Rating
    jay@moduscreate.com is a name known to all jay@moduscreate.com is a name known to all jay@moduscreate.com is a name known to all jay@moduscreate.com is a name known to all jay@moduscreate.com is a name known to all jay@moduscreate.com is a name known to all

Code:
    var data = [];
    someStore.data.each(function(rec) {
        data.push(rec.data);
    });

Thread Participants: 1