This plugin is great but similar to sonny it didn't have one basic method that would complete it's greatness.

I have fixed sonny's idea on implementing a removeClones in the Ext.form.FormPanel override.

Here is how I did it.

I added removeClones into Ext.form.FormPanel which as it says removes cloned components from the panel.

Code:
    removeClones : function(ns, xtype) {
        Ext.each(this.findFormComponents(ns, xtype), function(fst) {
            if(fst.isClone()) {
                fst.remove();
            }
        }, this);
    }
Then in Ext.form.Fieldset and Ext.form.Field add a check for clones and the actual removal of the component .

The isClone method is just a convenient accessor to determine if a component is a clone.

Code:
    isClone : function() {
        if (this.dynamic && this.clone) {
            return true;
        }else {
            return false;
        }
    }
The remove method just removes the component from it's parent and call doLayout to reflect the removed component.

Code:
    remove : function() {
        var panel = this.ownerCt;
        panel.remove(this, true);
        panel.doLayout();
    }
Finally, now you can remove all clones by calling removeClones. I used this method in my Ext.form.FormPanel reset method which works great.

I hope this is useful to someone. Please let me know if there are any problems with it.

Arnold, I know it's ages since you wrote this plugin but I think it's a great plugin and wouldn't mind you including this in your release. I hope that as I continue removing bugs or add good-to-have features that it improves what you started with.