Sencha - Community Support Team jsakalos's Avatar
    Vote Rating
    jsakalos has a brilliant future jsakalos has a brilliant future jsakalos has a brilliant future jsakalos has a brilliant future jsakalos has a brilliant future jsakalos has a brilliant future jsakalos has a brilliant future jsakalos has a brilliant future jsakalos has a brilliant future jsakalos has a brilliant future jsakalos has a brilliant future

Default Factory Function File Pattern

Factory Function File Pattern

I've prepared workable factory function file pattern for those who do not need to extend Ext classes.

http://blog.extjs.eu/know-how/factor...-file-pattern/

Enjoy!

PS: Special note for Animal: Please comment, I've only briefly tested if it works but I haven't even thought about all bells and whistles that it may have.

Sencha - Ext JS Dev Team Animal's Avatar
    Vote Rating
    Animal has a spectacular aura about Animal has a spectacular aura about

Yes, that's what I'm talking about!

So you can define a factory which can churn out copies of any class configured to a predefined configuration, while passing in overrides if you wish.

That's the way to go.

Vote Rating

In javascript there's not much difference between a function and a constructor anyway.

It's a constructor if you call it with "new" before it.

All we are doing here is avoiding the problems caused by only initializing stuff in initComponent.

Vote Rating
    jsakalos has a brilliant future jsakalos has a brilliant future jsakalos has a brilliant future jsakalos has a brilliant future jsakalos has a brilliant future jsakalos has a brilliant future jsakalos has a brilliant future jsakalos has a brilliant future jsakalos has a brilliant future jsakalos has a brilliant future jsakalos has a brilliant future

Yes, the whole think "does nothing" in fact, besides helping to organize the code into maintainable chunks.

Vote Rating

That's a matter of how you as a developer physically organize the characters on disk, not whether the function is used as a constructor, or just a function.

Vote Rating

Yes, that's what I mean with that pattern. Give files reasonable names, split the code and put on disk something that is not a mess.

Ext User
    Vote Rating
    cppc is on a distinguished road

Wink SWEET

SWEET

Make this sticky and lock it, PLEASE

And delete this my message, it disturbs the peace between this SWEET coop of forum-giants

Enjoy a glass of water for 0.85

Thread Participants: 2

film izle

hd film izle

film sitesi

takipci kazanma sitesi

takipci kazanma sitesi

güzel olan herşey

takipci alma sitesi

komik eğlenceli videolar