Thank you for reporting this bug. We will make it our priority to review this report.
    Vote Rating
    stever will become famous soon enough stever will become famous soon enough

Default [FIXED][3.0] DateField

[FIXED][3.0] DateField

In DateField, this function checks to see if a value is set to true, after which it sets it to true. Wait, huh? I think the author meant to have a NOT (!) operator in there. But since the code has never likely been tested since the condition never happens, I'm not sure what other problems it will have one fixed... it does on('select', ...) twice, etc. I think someone needs to have another look at this class.

PHP Code:
        onMenuHide: function(){
            if(
    this.afterInitial){

this.afterInitial true;

this.focus.defer(10this);

this.menuEvents('un');
            }
        }, 

Ext User
    Vote Rating
    mjlecomte will become famous soon enough mjlecomte will become famous soon enough

Haven't looked at it, but it could have been set to something besides false/undefined, and someone wants to typecast it explicitly to boolean true also.

Vote Rating

I did a grep though all the source code and examples, and this is the only place it is found. I should have mentioned that before. My bad.

Sencha - Architect Dev Team aconran's Avatar
    Vote Rating
    aconran is a splendid one to behold aconran is a splendid one to behold aconran is a splendid one to behold aconran is a splendid one to behold aconran is a splendid one to behold aconran is a splendid one to behold aconran is a splendid one to behold

Thanks for bringing this to our attention, we'll have a look.
    Aaron Conran
    @aconran
    Sencha Architect Development Team

Vote Rating
    evant has a reputation beyond repute evant has a reputation beyond repute evant has a reputation beyond repute evant has a reputation beyond repute evant has a reputation beyond repute evant has a reputation beyond repute evant has a reputation beyond repute evant has a reputation beyond repute evant has a reputation beyond repute evant has a reputation beyond repute evant has a reputation beyond repute

Fixed, something a bit more sane is committed.
    Evan Trimboli
    Sencha Developer
    Twitter - @evantrimboli
    Don't be afraid of the source code!

Vote Rating

I am using DateField as a model for a ColorField, and was wondering what the reasoning is behind the turning off the event listeners when the menu is hidden? Not that it doesn't make sense, just that I don't see it happen elsewhere as a general pattern. Or I missed it. Could be that too...

Thread Participants: 3