Thank you for reporting this bug. We will make it our priority to review this report.
    Sencha - Community Support Team VinylFox's Avatar
    Vote Rating
    VinylFox will become famous soon enough VinylFox will become famous soon enough

Default [CLOSED][3.0] Image/Sprite based checkbox

[CLOSED][3.0] Image/Sprite based checkbox

The image/sprite based checkboxes that were implemented around v2.2 are not present in v3.0. I prefer the sprite based checkboxes, since they look the same in every browser/OS and line up much nicer with their labels.

2.2.1 checkboxes (using sprites to display checkbox)

3.0 checkboxes (using input tag)

Not sure if this was intentional, or if it just got overlooked, but I would love to see the sprite checkboxes included.

Sencha - Community Support Team Condor's Avatar
    Vote Rating
    Condor has much to be proud of Condor has much to be proud of Condor has much to be proud of Condor has much to be proud of Condor has much to be proud of Condor has much to be proud of Condor has much to be proud of Condor has much to be proud of

Unfortunately, it's intentional.

That is why I created a themed checkbox/radio user extension for Ext 3.0.

ps. You should fix the screenshots in your first post.

Vote Rating
    evant has a reputation beyond repute evant has a reputation beyond repute evant has a reputation beyond repute evant has a reputation beyond repute evant has a reputation beyond repute evant has a reputation beyond repute evant has a reputation beyond repute evant has a reputation beyond repute evant has a reputation beyond repute evant has a reputation beyond repute evant has a reputation beyond repute

This is an intentional change, closing this off, or you could move it to feature requests, though I don't think it's likely to be implemented considering we just reverted it.
    Evan Trimboli
    Sencha Developer
    Twitter - @evantrimboli
    Don't be afraid of the source code!

Sencha - Community Support Team VinylFox's Avatar
    Vote Rating
    VinylFox will become famous soon enough VinylFox will become famous soon enough

Well that's a real bummer man. What was the reason for reverting this change?

@Condor - whats wrong with the screenshots?

Vote Rating
    evant has a reputation beyond repute evant has a reputation beyond repute evant has a reputation beyond repute evant has a reputation beyond repute evant has a reputation beyond repute evant has a reputation beyond repute evant has a reputation beyond repute evant has a reputation beyond repute evant has a reputation beyond repute evant has a reputation beyond repute evant has a reputation beyond repute

Jack reverted them for 3.x, I believe the reasoning was so that checkboxes would be consistent with those on the platform of the user, to keep consistency with the OS/environment.
    Evan Trimboli
    Sencha Developer
    Twitter - @evantrimboli
    Don't be afraid of the source code!

Thread Participants: 2