Ext User
    Vote Rating
    Maxvader is on a distinguished road

Default Dynamically load content in TabPanel with single call

Dynamically load content in TabPanel with single call

Hi everyone, I've started using your fantastic library a week ago and I find it very powerful but I have problem now that I can't resolve.
    I have a Tree and each time I click on a node or a leaf I subit a request to my server wich returns me many data that I must divide in some tabs in a tab panel on the same page.
    I've managed to fetch data via the TabPanel.load function and tried in various ways to divide the it in tabs, but with no result.
    Can you please tell me what should be the best way to do it?
    Depending on the kind of the nodes I click I can even have some differences in the number and content of the tabs, if possible I would prefer to create the tab structure server side and pass it to the browser, to reduce the amount of js and to be able to change the number/content of the tabs at any time.
    Thank you very much in advance!!!!

Ext User
    Vote Rating
    Maxvader is on a distinguished road

I would like to specify that for me would be a big problem (really) to do a request to fill each and every tab, I really need to get all the data at once.
    Since I create the data it can be either json or full html (html would maybe be better because I would be able to put other Ext code inside it to handle forms etc..)
    thanks again!

film izle

hd film izle

film sitesi

takipci kazanma sitesi

takipci kazanma sitesi

güzel olan herşey

takipci alma sitesi

komik eğlenceli videolar