Vote Rating
    nadeemshafi9 is on a distinguished road

Default tick all checkboxes in a gridPanel in a formPanel

tick all checkboxes in a gridPanel in a formPanel

hello guys,

I have a gridpanel inside a formpanel inside a window.

I have a button and a listener set up to tick teh bixes, but i cant seem to get the checkbox element.

Its enumerated so its like checks[0] checks[1] checks[40] checks[50] in the name field of the input.

I tried

Code:
    click: function() {
                                                                                    Ext.each(Ext.getCmp('updateUserGroupsFormPanel').getForm().findField('checks'), function(){
                                                                                        alert('dd');
                                                                                    });
                                                                                    alert('dd');
                                                                                }
    i tried
    Ext.getCmp('updateUserGroupsFormPanel').getForm().findField('checks')

in firebug it dosent get the checkboxes

i also tried findField('checks[]')

this works Ext.getCmp('updateUserGroupsFormPanel').getForm().getEl('checkbox')
    Dosent work,

Thanks

Sencha - Community Support Team jay@moduscreate.com's Avatar
    Vote Rating
    jay@moduscreate.com is a name known to all jay@moduscreate.com is a name known to all jay@moduscreate.com is a name known to all jay@moduscreate.com is a name known to all jay@moduscreate.com is a name known to all jay@moduscreate.com is a name known to all

Keep in mind: in the grid panel, it's different because you have to update the store.

Vote Rating
    nadeemshafi9 is on a distinguished road

Quote Originally Posted by jgarcia@tdg-i.com View Post
    Keep in mind: in the grid panel, it's different because you have to update the store.
    your right actualy thats a good idea, my checks come out with the store in the json so yeh maybe thats a good idea lol

SOOOOOOOOOOOOO simple

Thread Participants: 1