Vote Rating
    syscobra is on a distinguished road

Quote Originally Posted by galdaka View Post
    You can use my theme if you want: http://extjs.com/forum/showthread.php?t=65694

There are some excellent color controls in forums:

http://extjs.com/forum/showthread.php?t=65538

http://extjs.com/forum/showthread.php?t=65537

Greetings,
    Great! haven't seen that before, thats a must use for the font color selection tool for next version, thanks so much.

About your theme, its a great work, but i cant use it because is a non coloured theme. To change the colors you need colors, grayscale are always the same, so you can make it lighter or darker but you cant change the hue of that!

For example if you enter in my tool and put a saturation of -100 you will obtain your theme. Gray one. but if you want to change the colors after that you cant. Its in the same RGB space (the Red, Green, Blue values are the same)
    Javier Rincón aka SysCobra

Vote Rating

Exclamation Please move

Please move

Maybe a moderator can move this thread to 3.0 forums. Didn't see the new forums when i start the thread.

Thanks!

Ext User
    Vote Rating
    mjlecomte will become famous soon enough mjlecomte will become famous soon enough

Nice. Are you aware of the prior tool that did this? I'd have to look it up in the forums. I'm not suggesting any diversion of your work, merely another point of reference / inspiration, etc.

Vote Rating

Quote Originally Posted by mjlecomte View Post
    Nice. Are you aware of the prior tool that did this? I'd have to look it up in the forums. I'm not suggesting any diversion of your work, merely another point of reference / inspiration, etc.
    Well i don't know, i am almost new in the forums, i registered a lot of time ago but after making one or two projects i decided to come here more to learn and help others with anything i can.

I make this tool because when i try to get my themes done http://www.extjs.com/forum/showthread.php?t=56304 it was quite a big job getting all the images in fireworks then applying the new style and then closing and saving them. And i was using the find/replace of dreamweaver for every single color of the theme. In that post someone suggested if i use a preg script or if i use any script to do that, and then i realize that i can make that easier with an script, so this is the result.

I will look into the forum to see if i find something like this, but i had never read or view it.

If you find it please let me know. That would be cool to know someone has the same idea as me.

Ext User
    Vote Rating
    mjlecomte will become famous soon enough mjlecomte will become famous soon enough

I don't know if it's the "same" idea. Here's the thread I was thinking of:
    http://extjs.com/forum/showthread.php?p=149049

I don't know if Eric's caught on or not. Even if it didn't that itself might give hints what to do or not to do.

I wasn't sure with the date you registered if you knew of this link or not. Again, not my intent to distract your efforts, only offer more information...

Vote Rating

I see its the same with some other features as colorize and invert as i can see in the screenshot in their page.
    And this is a plugin for their IDE so you have to install the IDE to make it available.
    At least i make it stand alone and online so no one has to install nothing. Also i plan to have some other themes as well so maybe i can look further on them, but i have to download the ide and i don't like eclipse i use netbeans lol.

Anyways thanks for the information. As i use this for my work, i will continue the developing of this until its perfect for me. I will share it of course.

Thanks

Vote Rating
    bt_bruno will become famous soon enough

Thumbs up

Awesome! Really big deal to the comunity!

Ext JS Premium Member Brendan Carroll's Avatar
    Vote Rating
    Brendan Carroll is on a distinguished road

I agree this has some great potential and after Ext 3.0 is released, the team should take a hard look at refactoring and building out this component, with your blessing of course Javier. Great work!
    -BC ...

Vote Rating
    steffenk has a spectacular aura about steffenk has a spectacular aura about steffenk has a spectacular aura about

hey Javier,

really nice work!

Some notes from my side for inspiration:
    * a live preview while playing with slider would help a lot. One control having some elements in would be enough. I don't know how difficult it is to change skin on the fly
    * would be nice to switch between HSL and RGB mode
    vg Steffen
    --------------------------------------
    Release Manager of TYPO3 4.5