Ext User
    Vote Rating
    pcrombach is on a distinguished road

Default grids in 3.0

grids in 3.0

Hi, after I switch my application from Extjs 2.2.1 to Ext 3.0 my grids did not load properly. After inspecting what is wrong I discovered that in all POST from the gridstore the parameter start is send as empty. All other params look fine??
    Switching back to Extjs 2.2.1 and all works perfect again. I cant figure out why this happens.
    Suggestions??

Vote Rating
    jay@moduscreate.com is a name known to all jay@moduscreate.com is a name known to all jay@moduscreate.com is a name known to all jay@moduscreate.com is a name known to all jay@moduscreate.com is a name known to all jay@moduscreate.com is a name known to all

The problem was unearthed a few days ago and fixed in SVN. RC2 will have the fix.

Ext User
    Vote Rating
    pcrombach is on a distinguished road

Hi Garcia is there a schedule for RC2??

Vote Rating
    jay@moduscreate.com is a name known to all jay@moduscreate.com is a name known to all jay@moduscreate.com is a name known to all jay@moduscreate.com is a name known to all jay@moduscreate.com is a name known to all jay@moduscreate.com is a name known to all

Not a clue. I'm hoping soon though. Lots of bugs fixed recently.

Vote Rating

BTW, Ext 3.0 is not stable yet. You should not be upgrading any apps in production with it.

Thread Participants: 1