24 Apr 2009 8:05 AM #1
It's a form field to upload and preview uploaded files.
- Preview uploaded Images, Flash Files, and Regular Files (icon only)
- Styled input field - can be used as a replacement for input file fields
- Compact size only occupies the space of a standard text box when closed
- Delete File callback - useful in forms so you can delete a file without resubmiting the form
- Only shows the file name, not the complete path
- FakeFileName - you can have your file with and unique name (345653456765456.jpg) and show as if it was 'Garden.jpg'
demo & download
24 Apr 2009 10:45 AM #2
24 Apr 2009 11:07 AM #3
24 Apr 2009 11:08 AM #4
You can only preview files after they are uploaded.
It's a way to show users what file they have previously uploaded in a compact way
24 Apr 2009 11:09 AM #5
Just see that you have to submit the form to get the image on the server side to display... he didn't implemented that on the server side maybe thats why you cant see your own image...Javier Rincón aka SysCobra
24 Apr 2009 11:37 AM #6
I use this a lot in forms to allow a previously uploaded image to be seen or deleted.
for me it's useful because it saves a lot of space
27 Apr 2009 9:14 AM #7
16 Jul 2009 2:17 PM #8