Ext User
    Vote Rating
    Domitian is on a distinguished road

Default UpdateManager.refresh not performing POST with params

UpdateManager.refresh not performing POST with params

Hey All, I was wondering if anyone else ran into this problem. I have an element that had the update method from UpdateManager performed on it. It updated correctly. I added a refresh button that retrieves the updateManager from the element and calls refresh. When stepping through the update method in firebug, the params parameter appears to be there when I hover, but in the watch list it's null. This affects my refresh, b/c it should be passing those params. Has anyone else experienced the same issue?

Sencha User
    Vote Rating
    tryanDLS is on a distinguished road

What does your call look like? Are you passing params as part of an object in the 1st arg or as a standalone object in the 2nd arg?

Ext User
    Vote Rating

I'm passing in parameters standalone in the second argument, like so:

Code:
    mgr.update(cgi, parameters, '', false);

Sencha User
    Vote Rating

Try taking a look at the buf array after it calls encodeURIComponent. Is there a problem that's maybe causing the subsequent join call to return a null?

Ext User
    Vote Rating

It looks like the problem is in the refresh method.

Code:
    refresh : function(callback){
       if(this.defaultUrl == null){
          return;
       }
       his.update(this.defaultUrl, null, callback, true);
    }
    The second parameter of the update is the passed params, but the method passes null. Is it supposed to be like that? Shouldn't be something to the equivalent of this.params?

Sencha User
    Vote Rating

I'm not sure why that works that way. But I thought you were just calling update directly??

Ext User
    Vote Rating

I am initially, but I put a refresh button in my interface and I wanted to use the mgr.refresh method. As a workaround I reconstructed a refresh myself, but I think there's a bug in the code. I tried passing in params as a second parameter in the refresh method and it worked correctly. Would you know why he would pass null in as the second param?

Sencha User
    Vote Rating

The intent of refresh was that it would reuse the last set of params, not pass new ones. However, I think that may process may be broken right now. In any case, if you need to pass new params, you should be calling update, not refresh.

Ext User
    Vote Rating

Well, I don't need to pass another set of params. I just wanted to reuse the value that was initially set when the first update occurred. According to the code, I don't see how refresh is going to pass any parameters. It appears that when refresh is calling update it is explicitly setting params to null even though I set it initially when I made my first call. It looks as if the update call inside refresh shouldn't pass null.

Sencha User
    Vote Rating

That's what I have Jack looking at. Refresh shouldn't pass parms in any case, but update should be able to reuse the existing ones - it's just not saving them right now as far as I can tell.

Thread Participants: 1

film izle

hd film izle

film sitesi

takipci kazanma sitesi

takipci kazanma sitesi

güzel olan herşey

takipci alma sitesi

komik eğlenceli videolar