Sencha User
    Vote Rating
    albeva is infamous around these parts albeva is infamous around these parts

hey sumit.madan great work with extending my plugin. Working on a new project using extjs 3 and this update of yours works great

I made a small addition though: when you hit the enter it will highlight the next field ( username -> password -> submit() )

I'm not posting whole source (as I've modified it in other project specific ways), but here is the excerpt
    PHP Code:
    var keys = [{

key     : [10,13],

handler: function(){
            var 
    uf Ext.getCmp(this._usernameId);
            var 
    pf Ext.getCmp(this._passwordId);
            if (
    uf.getValue() == '') {

uf.focus();
            } else if (
    pf.getValue() == '') {

pf.focus();
            } else {

this.submit();
            }
        },

scope   this
    }]; 
    Just copy and replace. you can also add this to the mainstream release if you wish

Ext JS Premium Member
    Vote Rating
    stefan.riedel-seifert is on a distinguished road

Default Great, but ...

Great, but ...

... on IE6/ExtJS3.1.1: there is a problem with the rendering of the 'Remember me on this computer' checkbox. Also is will be a nice feature, to show the user the last type character, to avoid wrongly typed passwords. This feature can be found an the iPhone/iPod touch for example.

Also very useful can be a configurable option for a registration link.
    In an enterprise-scenario, you can have several applications. It would be nice, to have a configurable option to place a kind of an application logo anywhere (for example on the left/right).

Best regards,
    Stefan

Ext JS Premium Member sumit.madan's Avatar
    Vote Rating
    sumit.madan has a spectacular aura about sumit.madan has a spectacular aura about

@albeva
    Thanks for the compliment. Glad you find it useful. I should probably update the extension for ExtJS 3.1.1. I'll integrate your changes then.

@stefan.riedel-seifert
    If you're using the themed checkboxes, their DOM structure was changed in ExtJS 3.1 and IE6 will not display it correctly.
    Apply the following CSS fixes and you've to change the checkbox width : 13 in the Login Dialog Source:
    Code:
    .ext-ie6 .x-form-check-wrap input, .ext-border-box .x-form-check-wrap input {
       margin-top: 0px;
    }

.x-form-check-wrap input {
        vertical-align: baseline;
    }

Ext JS Premium Member
    Vote Rating
    stefan.riedel-seifert is on a distinguished road

Wink IE6 appearance

IE6 appearance

Hi,

your suggestions solved the problem not at all. I have changed the overrides.css by adding the following at the bottom:

.ext-ie6 .x-form-check-wrap input, .ext-border-box .x-form-check-wrap input {
    margin-top: 0px;
    }

.x-form-check-wrap input {
    vertical-align: baseline;
    }

.ext-ie6 .x-form-checkbox-inner{
    margin-top: 6px;
    }

Now the visual appearance is perfect.

Thank you for your help.
    Stefan

Ext User
    Vote Rating
    wizard580 is on a distinguished road

great! so great!....

can you merge alll good changes and post updated archive? please

Vote Rating
    j_mmontero is on a distinguished road

Great extension!! Good Job!

I have a question. When I click the keyboard graphic and hit the ESC key, it hides the window not the keyboard.

I can't figure out how to fix it.

Testing on EXTJS 3.0

Vote Rating
    talha06 is on a distinguished road

Thank you so much, it's really amazing.. But I want ask that how can I control it's textfield, labels, etc. I want to change labels' texts when user changes any other language. To do this I have to reach both combobox and textfields (so their labels).. Can someone help me, thanx..

Sencha User
    Vote Rating
    Max_nl is on a distinguished road

Ayone tried to port this one to Ext.js 4 yet?

Got to the point where it throws a nice long stack trace on calling the show( ) method.

Code:
    el is null
    onRender(container=Object { dom=div#ext-gen1058.x-panel-body, id="ext-gen1058", more...}, position=undefined)ext-all-debug.js (line 18882)
    render(container=Object { dom=div#ext-gen1058.x-panel-body, id="ext-gen1058", more...}, position=3)ext-all-debug.js (line 18808)
    renderItem(item=Object { initialConfig={...}, xtype="box", more...}, target=Object { dom=div#ext-gen1058.x-panel-body, id="ext-gen1058", more...}, position=3)ext-all-debug.js (line 15670)
    renderItems(items=[Object { initialConfig={...}, xtype="textfield", more...}, Object { initialConfig={...}, xtype="textfield", more...}, Object { initialConfig={...}, xtype="box", more...}, 3 more...], target=Object { dom=div#ext-gen1058.x-panel-body, id="ext-gen1058", more...})ext-all-debug.js (line 15634)
    renderChildren()ext-all-debug.js (line 15618)
    renderChildren()ext-all-debug.js (line 28110)
    afterRender()ext-all-debug.js (line 18927)
    callParent(args=undefined)ext-all-debug.js (line 2833)
    afterRender()ext-all-debug.js (line 27278)
    afterRender()ext-all-debug.js (line 28098)
    render(container=Object { dom=div#ext-gen1054.x-box-inner, id="ext-gen1054", more...}, position=1)ext-all-debug.js (line 18822)
    renderItem(item=Object { initialConfig={...}, region="center", more...}, target=Object { dom=div#ext-gen1054.x-box-inner, id="ext-gen1054", more...}, position=1)ext-all-debug.js (line 15670)
    callParent(args=[Object { initialConfig={...}, region="center", more...}, Object { dom=div#ext-gen1054.x-box-inner, id="ext-gen1054", more...}, 1])ext-all-debug.js (line 2833)
    renderItem(item=Object { initialConfig={...}, region="center", more...}, target=Object { dom=div#ext-gen1054.x-box-inner, id="ext-gen1054", more...})ext-all-debug.js (line 31740)
    renderItems(items=[Object { initialConfig={...}, baseCls="x-plain", more...}, Object { initialConfig={...}, region="center", more...}], target=Object { dom=div#ext-gen1054.x-box-inner, id="ext-gen1054", more...})ext-all-debug.js (line 15634)
    renderChildren()ext-all-debug.js (line 15618)
    beforeLayout()ext-all-debug.js (line 15612)
    callParent(args=[])ext-all-debug.js (line 2833)
    beforeLayout()ext-all-debug.js (line 27919)
    beforeLayout()ext-all-debug.js (line 82413)
    layout()ext-all-debug.js (line 15596)
    doContainerLayout()ext-all-debug.js (line 16021)
    afterLayout(width=420, height=280, isSetSize=true, layoutOwner=undefined)ext-all-debug.js (line 16034)
    layout()ext-all-debug.js (line 15602)
    doComponentLayout(width=420, height=280, isSetSize=true, callingContainer=undefined)ext-all-debug.js (line 20285)
    setSize(width=420, height=280)ext-all-debug.js (line 20181)
    afterRender()ext-all-debug.js (line 18921)
    afterRender()ext-all-debug.js (line 27278)
    afterRender()ext-all-debug.js (line 28098)
    afterRender()ext-all-debug.js (line 63503)
    render(container=Object { dom=body#ext-gen1009.x-body, id="ext-gen1009", more...}, position=undefined)ext-all-debug.js (line 18822)
    doAutoRender()ext-all-debug.js (line 18784)
    show(animateTarget=undefined, cb=undefined, scope=undefined)ext-all-debug.js (line 27567)
    callParent(args=[undefined])ext-all-debug.js (line 2833)
    show()ext-all-debug.js (line 28491)
    show()ext-login.js (line 1694)
    el = undefined

Sencha User
    Vote Rating
    chrisV_G is on a distinguished road

Default help

help

hello, I want to know how to implement it, i put the zip content in the examples folder does not work, I'm new to extjs and I would like to know how to implement this

thanks