Vote Rating
    Gjslick will become famous soon enough

Hey Aaron, just posted my application instantiated version of the stack. It's located here: http://www.extjs.com/forum/showthread.php?p=418346. It was really originally just for the implementation of my site, but I tried to make customizable enough for others as well. Anyway, take a look and let me know what you think

Thanks again for your great example stack btw, really got me going on this.

-Greg

Ext User
    Vote Rating
    TomChiverton is on a distinguished road

Default Var patch

Var patch

I ran over my project recently with the VarScoper tool, and it found a few missed vars.

Patch attached.
    Attached Files

Sencha User
    Vote Rating
    vs0uz4 is on a distinguished road

Dear Aaron Conran,

In version v0.1 DirectCFM, when I run the code on a server Coldfusion 9 it is returning the following exception:

18:08:23.023 - java.lang.NegativeArraySizeException - in C: \ wamp \ www \ cfdirect \ ServiceBus \ Direct.cfc: line 13

The line in question is the following:
    var byteArray = CreateObject ("java", "java.lang.reflect.Array"). newInstance (byteClass, size);

The DirectCFM be incompatible to the ColdFusion 9?

Sincerely,
    Vitor Rodrigues S

Vote Rating
    CutterBl is on a distinguished road

Cool Negative Array Size

Negative Array Size

Vitor,

I'm not sure what is causing your issue, but it isn't CF 9 itself. I wrote the Ext Direct chapter of Learning Ext JS 3.2 using ColdFusion 9 for the sample code, and all worked well. You may want to look deeper, like did you add the custom attributes to your component and methods?
    --
    Steve "Cutter" Blades
    Adobe Community Professional - ColdFusion
    Adobe Certified Professional - Advanced Macromedia ColdFusion MX 7 Developer

Co-Author "Learning Ext JS 3.2"

Sencha User
    Vote Rating
    vs0uz4 is on a distinguished road

CutterBi,

Excuse me, the problem was lack of attention. The path was wrong.

It worked perfectly now, and I noticed that not all the original files on Aaron Conran run directly in browser.

When you run the link http://localhost/cfdirect/servicebus/Api.cfm the return of the browser:
    Code:
    Ext.ns('Ext.ss');Ext.ss.APIDesc = {"url":"servicebus\/Router.cfm","namespace":"Ext.ss","type":"remoting","actions":{"echo":[{"len":1,"name":"send"}],"gridExample":[{"len":1,"name":"addGame"},{"len":2,"name":"updateGame"},{"len":1,"name":"deleteGame"},{"len":4,"name":"getGames"}]}};
    When you run the link http://localhost/cfdirect/servicebus/Direct.cfc, I'm redirected to the CFCExplorer Coldfusion Application Server.

And when running http://localhost/cfdirect/servicebus/Router.cfm link, I get the following message:

Error Occurred While Processing Request
    The error occurred in C:\wamp\www\cfdirect\servicebus\Direct.cfc: line 10
    8 : var emptyByteArray = createObject("java", "java.io.ByteArrayOutputStream").init().toByteArray();9 : var byteClass = createObject("java","java.lang.Byte").TYPE;10 : var byteArray = createObject("java","java.lang.reflect.Array").newInstance(byteClass, size);11 : GetPageContext().getRequest().getInputStream().readLine(byteArray, 0, size);12 : createObject('java', 'java.lang.System').out.println("{GetJSONRequest} ByteArray.ToString=" &ToString( byteArray ) );

Resources:
    Browser Mozilla/5.0 (Windows NT 6.1; WOW64) AppleWebKit/536.11 (KHTML, like Gecko) Chrome/20.0.1132.47 Safari/536.11
    Remote Address 127.0.0.1
    Referrer http://localhost/cfdirect/servicebus/
    Date/Time 02-Jul-12 08:30 PM
    Stack Trace
    at cfDirect2ecfc1912446458$funcGETPOSTBODY.runFunction(C:\wamp\www\cfdirect\servicebus\Direct.cfc:10) at cfRouter2ecfm1678883259.runPage(C:\wamp\www\cfdirect\servicebus\Router.cfm:33)

java.lang.NegativeArraySizeException at java.lang.reflect.Array.newArray(Native Method)

My development environment is as follows:
    - 2.40GHz Core I3
    - 4GB DDR3
    - 1 TB SATA HD
    - Windows 7 64 Bit
    - Coldfusion 9 64 Bits
    - Apache 2.2.21

Does it have any problem in this environment or Router.cfm can not really be directly accessed?

Sencha Premium Member
    Vote Rating
    Tuminh112 is on a distinguished road

Default Is this plugin still good?

Is this plugin still good?

I am fairly new to ExtJs but want to get a better understanding of Ext.direct for CFM use. I downloaded the zip file and followed the instruction but i'm getting a error.
    Code:
    Uncaught TypeError: Cannot read property 'APIDesc' of undefined
    Can anyone help elaborate on this ?

Thanks!

Sencha Premium Member
    Vote Rating
    blomasky has a spectacular aura about blomasky has a spectacular aura about

Default I am using Sencha with CF 9. Works FINE

I am using Sencha with CF 9. Works FINE

I tweaked some work that was done with others. Give me your email and I will be happy to zip up a folder with all that you need (including example CFCs). It's Easy-Peasy. Just have to add one file in a resource (assume you are using Architect.)

Bruce